My WWE Storylines (PS3)

Haas3-16

Title: Who Attacked Kofi?
Tags: Haas3-16, Cashmaster, Kofi Kingston
Console: PS3

You'll be playing as Kofi Kingston, storyline starts at New Year's RAW and finishes at Wrestlemania. Some of the text was removed when uploaded back in January because it was said to be offensive (but it wasn't).

Title: WWE Draft
Tags: Haas3-16, Cashmaster, WWE Draft.

Just a simple storyline which has a draft take place over the course of a month. RAW (after Wrestlemania) to Backlash. You'll play a number of matches against the draft picks for each show.

Just thought I'd mention it their will be more to follow later on. Remember to download the Kofi Kingston storyline aswell as this Draft one follows on from it. I have a few scenes involving Kofi which come from his storyline.

_________

Title: Sentenced to Hell Pt1
Tags: Haas3-16, Cashmaster, Sentenced to Hell

You'll be playing as several WWE superstars such as Triple H, Edge, Orton, Kane, etc. It has full RAW and Smackdown! episodes which leads to old fueds coming to an end and new fueds just starting. This contains the first two weeks of both RAW and Smackdown!

________

Title: Sentenced to Hell Pt2
Tags: Haas3-16, Cashmaster, Sentenced to Hell Pt2

Continues on from Part 1 with weeks three and four of both RAW and Smackdown! with more build up to Judgment Day!

_______

Title: Sentenced to Hell Pt3
Tags: Haas3-16, Cashmaster, Sentenced to Hell Pt3

Judgment Day PPV! With full match card!

Two men sentenced to hell but only one can break free with a big reward the WWE Championship! Who will win when WWE Champion Triple H faces Edge inside Hell in a Cell?! CM Punk wants to cleanse the fans from their zombie way of life but will he be able to make the deadman tap out and save their souls?! Can Shelton Benjamin beat the 10 count?! Find out when he takes on The Big Show in a Last Man Standing match!
Plus many more matches including Ted DiBiase Vs. The Miz for the United States Championship, Kane Vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship #1 contender spot and a bonus match for the Intercontinental Championship when Cody Rhodes Vs. John Morrison.

Download NOW!

And enjoy! [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool2.gif[/img].

Hi there.

I will probably check your story up, since I really like seeing what others can do, which normally leads to more ideas for my own stories :rolleyes:

I'll try and check it out and then my comments will be made here (and rate on PSN).

Keep up your work and if you have the time, try my stories too, they're called "The WWE LIVES!"

Cheers ;)

Just thought I'd bump this and let everybody know that'll be using this for all my storylines. I'll update it with my Kofi Kingston storyline in a sec.

Just wanted to run by some ideas of my next storyline.

So far I've came up with the following

[b][color="#ff0000"]RAW[/color]
[/b]Set up a Hell In A Cell match at Judgment Day for the WWE Title
Have Triple H and Batista talk about what happened at Backlash
Have William Regal join Triple H and Batista and form some alliance
Christian being attacked (currently thinking Batista could do it but this could also work perfect for Regal)
Cena returning to RAW and helping Edge
Kofi Kingston cashing in MITB (I'd like too do this at Night of Champions but could have him move to SD! with the belt)

[b][color="#0000ff"]Smackdown!
[/color][/b]Set up a tournament or Battle Royal to get a no.1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title (I'm hoping to do a elimination style match which counts down until their are only two guys left, which I'm thinking of making Orton and Ezekiel Jackson, not sure yet. Thinking of having a match between the remaining two superstars at Judgment Day)

That's all I've come up with so far, yet to create anything though. I'll start on it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just commenting to tell everyone on PS3. That I've completed part 1 of a 2 part story and will be uploading it tonight.

Part 2 will come soon.

The story is called Sentenced to Hell Pt1 and has full episodes of RAW and Smackdown! with build up to the Judgement Day PPV.

Will updated with the info for both parts soon.

Play, Comment and Rate.

Thanks in Advance

[quote name='Legend_Killer79' date='09 April 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1270838163' post='7216033']
I'll make sure to download your stories man!

I'm finishing Part 9 and I'll probably upload tomorrow.

Keep up the work man and don't forget to check out The WWE Lives [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yeah I've still to get round to playing part 8 will do so when I've finished my storyline.

• 1 month later...
Just a bump to tell everyone that I'm almost finished part 2 to Sentenced to Hell it will also come with a part 3 which will be the Judgment Day PPV.

Just need to edit some text for a few scenes and do week 4 of RAW and Smackdown! it'll be done. It should be finished by the end of the week.

First time asking and it was a success!

Will update with info when on PC (using PS3 right now).

Search Tags: Haas3-16, Cashmaster, Sentenced to Hell Pt2.

Part 3 will be done later tonight! Enjoy! :cool:.

Aafter playing both Part2 and Part3, here's my comments:

Part2:

- The text was great. I was very, very happy when I started to read and saw a very well written story. My props to you Cash. Loved it. There were some small mistakes but nothing important.

- The storyline itself was good and the feuds were logical. I just think you should make more backstage segments. You use the commentators to much but, again, this is just a small thing. You have done a very good job.

- Camera angles = Win. I liked a lot. Finally, I see someone trying to use the scenes in different ways.

Part3:

- For some reason, I liked the text more on Part2 than Part3. I don't know, I noticed some errors at the beginning but then, as long as the PPV was going, you picked up again and things went back to normal.

- Again, you use the commentators to much. This does NOT harm your story at all, just starts to get a bit repetitive. Still, I have to say, loved the Matt Striker/King & Cole face-offs LOL. Very good.

- This is very,very,very peculiar but there's some stuff on your story that are very similar to mine LOL. Hey, I'm not making a critic at you, really I'm not. I'm glad to see people using some methods that I use, methods that fakerevolution helped me getting.
The PPV Promo was an example.

- The final was great but I kind expected that :P . Not the actual winner of the Hell In The Cell Match but the events after that. Still, great job.

- Just for the record, my best match was Big Show vs Shelton Benjamin. Blood everywhere and I even did a flying elbow drop into the announcers table......with THE BIG SHOW LOOOL.

Overall, I really, really enjoyed your work. You have improved so much and I can see great things to come. You should make more segments, promos, etc. It gives more excitement to the story.

Keep up Cash ;)

Thanks, I was thinking that I needed more interview segments or something backstage. Trying to get a Josh Mathews CAW but could use Tony Chimel.

I'll work on more backstage clips in my next storyline such as with Jericho, whom I did not use in the PPV, plus others to build up matches. With the Matt Striker/King/Cole segment after Big Show/Benjamin. I was trying to capture some of that real life heat Matt seems to get on PPV's. I enjoy writing stuff for Matt, it's alot of fun.

The similarity between our storylines are because your storyline has helped me understand Storyline Designer better. If you look at my Kofi storyline you'll see what could be a good storyline but it's quite a mess. Same I guess can be said for my Draft, though I would have preferred to have had the drafts come down on to the ring in their entrance rather than a clip of their entrance theme and titantron. I tried to do the 2005 draft. Still it started my Triple H madman storyline with Edge.

Speaking of Triple H. I am writing him out of my next storyline so he can sell his injuries from inside Hell in a Cell. Batista and Benjamin will not appear either. Though Batista doesn't have any injuries from his match with Cena. I'll find another way to write him off like he quit or something but ends up returning later.

They'll all come back though.

I'll post my Night of Champions PPV on here later after I've updated everything and you can see what I'm planning to have created.

Yeah well, my WWE Draft wasn't exactly like I wanted but after some experiments, I reached the conclusion that it's really hard to do a Draft. I used the Trons and Theme Songs because it was my best option.

Obviously, if the superstars could only do their own entrance, that would be perfect but they can't so...meh.

As for writting off characters. You could do a storyline with Batista, like him being ashamed after Judgment Day. Then you could have people trying to find out where's Batista, without anyone knowing if he just left the WWE or is hiding from the public. You could even do interviews to other superstars and ask if they saw Batista or something like that lol.

You're going to take off Triple H? That's a shame, your "madman" Triple H was really good. So who will be the next opponent to the WWE Champion? (Better if we talk about this in PM. That way we avoid giving spoilers).

Archived