Abyss New Theme

SproilerBlotch

I always loved American Made, thought it was a much better theme than the crappy Real American so it's great to hear it again.

Saying that, having Abyss walk out to it? Doesn't suit him. If they did something like a mix of his old music (although it wasn't technically his anyway, Monty Brown used it first in the very early days remember) and something that was very hero-ish to show both sides of this new Abyss that'd be great.

It was okay, not a very suitable theme for Abyss, but a lot better than the "OMG MAH EARS IZ BLEEDING EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T HEARD IT, IT'S SO BAD!!!!1111" that most everybody was crying about. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the theme he keeps, TNA has been known to try out new themes over the weeks.

[quote name='Ty123' date='26 February 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1267192332' post='7115061']
[quote name='JDog™' date='26 February 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1267184696' post='7114966']
A bit off topic, but does Hogan own the "American Made" theme? I assumed WWE owned it now.
[/quote]

Jimmy Hart owns "American Made", he owns a lot of the old WCW themes because he produced them.
[/quote]

Well that explains why then. I was wondering that myself. Then again what exactly do WWE use when showing WCW content on 24/7 which involves Hogan and his American Made theme song?

Archived