problem

calwred

anyone had this problem

also a strange thing on the ps2, i have fought my way through career mode to the fight for the wwe championship which is held by triple h. i have the guide book and it says in the section of pick your spot, to get to the royal rumble or wrestlemania quickle, become the #1 contender for any championship, then cash in your title shot. if the ppv is not the royal rumble or wrestlemania, quit the championship match in progress and challenge again next week to go to the next ppv. repeat this til you achieve the desired results. ok i became the #1 contender and i start the fight with triple h for the championship and the ppv is survivor series, ok i quit the match and which takes me back to the plane where i pick to fight triple h for the championship again and it repeats the same week and sends me back to survivor series to fight again. it did it about 4 times in a row. is there any way to change the weeks so perhaps i can go to fight for the belt at either royal rumble or wrestlemania

it says if you have a championship match and the next pay per view is wrestlemania, you can chose to compete in a money in a bank match to earn a instant championship match for any title.

if you have a championship match at the royal rumble, you can instead chose to participate in the rumble match itself, if you win you earn five bonus stars for your current championship path.

and it seems that when you reach the point of the wwe championship or the world heavyweight championship paths, the difficulty lvl goes up.

Archived