Finally there is full proof just how bad this game acctually is

drcat123

According to a report by The Figure Four Weekly Newsletter, financials for Southpeak Interactive show the amount spent on intellectual property licenses from July 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009 as $0. This means, unless the figures were not reported, that they acquired the license for the TNA Impact video game for free.

Yea just because they got the license for free doesn't prove at all that it was a bad game. So quit hating, this game was actually fun for a playthrough of career mode, then some exhibition to unlock the different moves and characters. Sure it wasn't the deepest game out there but if you take it at face value, they gave you a pretty decent game.

• 5 months later...
[quote name='Your Evil Hero' timestamp='1267250282' post='7117382']
People still hate on this game lolol.

It's like hating on some random game that wasn't big from like 1997
[/quote]

Yeah... and?

It was so hyped up before release, and ended up being a total suckfest.

You act like there's huge reasons to praise this game.

The fact is this game was made in [b]2008[/b] by a somewhat respectable game company.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ZackAttackâ„¢' timestamp='1281260107' post='7465345']

[/quote]

Yeah... and?

The fact is this game was made in [b]2008[/b] by a somewhat respectable game company.
[/quote]
Little late here but...

No I was acting like we shouldn't be shitting on a game that came out in 2008 when Midway was going bankrupt.

[quote name='Your Evil Hero' timestamp='1282723279' post='7511486']
[quote name='ZackAttackâ„¢' timestamp='1281260107' post='7465345']

[/quote]

Yeah... and?

[/quote]
Little late here but...

No I was acting like we shouldn't be shitting on a game that came out in 2008 when Midway was going bankrupt.
[/quote]

Meh, at least it was somewhat playable. I remember them confirming thousands of moves beforehand, and then just wow.... when it came out I was just so unimpressed with the lack of content. What was there was a bit fluid though. :spas:

[quote name='Kie.Arsenal1' timestamp='1283120451' post='7522702']
duznt prove anything thq went bust 2daii svr 2011 is crap thts basically sayin this isnt it
[/quote]

I can't fully read what you're trying to say, but if it's what I think it is, you fail. miserably.

TNA game = No Morphing, promised 2000 moves, gave like 20. Story mode lacked any real depth, and was terribly boring. Tag teams looked like 'tards on the apron, and lacked any real movement. The best part of the TNA game was pressing the eject button to take the game out.

SvR 2011 = Plethora of content, first batch of DLC free, hundreds of new moves, RtWm, Story designer, highlight reel, titantron maker, create-a-finisher, etc. Pretty much make any wrestler : past, present, and future. tons of parts and tattoos, etc. to make your character as original as possible. Paint tool for added customization.

Even if THQ went bankrupt, which they won't any time soon, the SvR series would still destroy TNA iMPACT with RtWM alone. So no, that's why it isn't like that, at all.

[quote name='nWo_Kevin' timestamp='1283357980' post='7530193']
SD Vs Raw 10 was decent, SD Vs Raw 11 looks really great but I have to say 08 and 09 was garbage from THQ. I enjoyed TNA's game over those 2 titles. [b]But you cant compared SD Vs Raw 11 which is like the 12th? title in the series. [/b]To the first ever game TNA made.
[/quote]
What Kie.Arsenal1 was saying is if THQ went Bankrupt, then we'd be saying SvR 11 is crap....which is a very different situation, therefore, a comparison would have to be made. Once compared, it would show that it, in fact, would NOT be the same.

• 4 months later...

Archived