Abyss new music

morphine

The cowardly Monster...I'm guessing thats what he's referring to...And In all honesty, the only thing I wish TNA would stop doing is trying to make these young guys the next legend by giving them identical gimmicks. Although Jay Lethal was done before Hogan & Co. got there, adding AJ and now Abyss to the identical gimmick list, just makes them look bad. Although I like AJ, I don't know how I'd react to Abyss Hogan...I guess I'll wait and see before I make a final conclusion on this.

[quote name='morphine' date='21 February 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1266789165' post='7103661']
Abyss Hulk ed up hit AJ with the big boot and the leg drop and then did the Hogan hand to ear pose at the end.
[/quote]

I'm having a horribly hard time believing anything you're posting right now.... care to post a source or.. any type of proof that this went down last night?

[quote name='Your Name' date='21 February 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1266791418' post='7103755']
This is possible the worst mix of themes ever can you imagine this together
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jurk5_4yg9A[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkOTfbw6nxk[/media]
[/quote]

I just played those two together. I cringed

[quote name='The Future Is...' date='21 February 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1266789815' post='7103683']
[quote name='morphine' date='21 February 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1266789165' post='7103661']
Abyss Hulk ed up hit AJ with the big boot and the leg drop and then did the Hogan hand to ear pose at the end.
[/quote]

I'm having a horribly hard time believing anything you're posting right now.... care to post a source or.. any type of proof that this went down last night?
[/quote]

He's right, if you read the Impact spoilers, he'll be doing the same thing on television.

Archived