Kung Fu's PS3 To 360 Caw's (With Textures)

Kung Fu

Hi guys its been a while since I've posted a new topic on the 360 page due to not having Xbox Live, but since Tekken posted his Hogan caw with textures I was tempted away from the PS3 and back to making 360 caws again.
I still don't have Live but I remember Tekken saying something about there being another way of releasing these caws which can also be edited so you can change the entrance music and move set, so maybe if Tekken could kindly provide me with more info on this I might be able to release this.

This is basically the same as my PS3 Eddie converted to the 360 but now with my own custom face scan I made using a combination of the SvR07 face scan and real photo of Eddie.
[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4216/eddietexturefacepics.png[/IMG]

I'm using the SvR07 scans for the attire, I still need to do his flame boots and tweak his arm tatt.
[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1362/eddietextureattirepics.png[/IMG]

Here are some in-game pics.
[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2636/eddieingamepics01.png[/IMG]
And a few more.
[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/38/eddieingamepics02.png[/IMG]

As always any feedback or suggestions is much appreciated. :)

[quote name='.Vâ„¢' date='27 January 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1264603960' post='7039266']
The middle part of the goatee, doesn't look perfectly in the middle. You should move it a little more to the right. :P

Great Eddie, but he's to ripped.
[/quote]
Thanks I'll work on fixing the facial hair, this was basically just a quick test to see what it looked like so I've still not yet worked on improving it. ;)

[quote name='BHANGRA_MAN' date='27 January 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1264605078' post='7039285']
Get Live Kung Fu as tekken hasnt found that info yet

Besides you need to make the texture fit the whole face as in top part of it you can tell abit of forehead left to do before the hair but yeah looking good maybe work on jaw morph a tad as well
[/quote]
The custom face skin I made dose cover the whole face, in fact it's two logos. the bit of the forehead is left from the face paint I used to blend it. But yeah I'll look at tweaking the jaw. 8-)

[quote name='Attitude Adjusted' date='27 January 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1264605227' post='7039288']
I love this. Good job.
[/quote]
Thanks, but from the lack of replies it seems that you're one of the minority that likes this caw.

Also if anyones interested I will also be adding my Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, Mick Foley, RVD, and possibly Y2J and Tajiri caws to this topic depended on which scans I can find. ;)

Funny thing is that APM's [b]hand made[/b] Eddie attire looks better in texture, shading, colour, placement.. Any way you want to compare. I actually think it looks rather sloppy and the old Eddie skin was better than the new one, although tbqh I didn't think a lot of the old skin either.

[quote name='TheThreeD' date='28 January 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1264680005' post='7041905']
Funny thing is that APM's [b]hand made[/b] Eddie attire looks better in texture, shading, colour, placement.. Any way you want to compare. I actually think it looks rather sloppy and the old Eddie skin was better than the new one, although tbqh I didn't think a lot of the old skin either.
[/quote]
Thanks for all the positive feedback, but tbh I'm not sure how comparing this to APM's caw actually helps me?

[quote name='Kung Fu' date='28 January 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1264680970' post='7041918']
[quote name='TheThreeD' date='28 January 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1264680005' post='7041905']
[/quote]
Thanks for all the positive feedback, but tbh I'm not sure how comparing this to APM's caw actually helps me?
[/quote]

Because you could do a better job in the paint tool, manually, rather than being lazy with the texture.

Good god ThreeD, boy are you such a negitive anti-texture person as of late. Ever since this method was brought to the public attention you've almost been a crusade to bash the process and almost anyone that uses it. Give it a rest man, we all get you don't like the method so keep your negitive bs to yourself. Thanks :cool:

[/quote]

Everywhere you go you try to tear people down with marketing APM in everyone's thread. It's a damn shame how a person can make you hate someone else and it's not even their fault.

[quote name='Ziggin-Zaggin {Who's Next}' date='28 January 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1264695021' post='7042198']
[/quote]

Everywhere you go you try to tear people down with marketing APM in everyone's thread. It's a damn shame how a person can make you hate someone else and it's not even their fault.
[/quote]

why not just continue making caws,outdo the textures, and let people make their textured caws which won't look good anyway because most have no eye for detail

anyway i like the old face
attire looks kind of faded

I dont know how you are applying the tights textures but with my Eddie I cut the tights into 4 pieces to minimize how much I had to stretch it which helped maintain the integrity of the texture. Also in the paint.net tool:maybe play around with the noise reduction,contrast and zoom in and put some color highlights.
I love where its at right now- it only needs one of two things that are minor(slide goatee over a touch)
Now you can also do any of his shirts easily by just importing the image. Here is a site with a ton of logos and Eddie's shirts- www.vsplanet.net

Love the morphing!

[quote name='Malonik' date='28 January 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1264691107' post='7042105']
Good god ThreeD, boy are you such a negitive anti-texture person as of late. Ever since this method was brought to the public attention you've almost been a crusade to bash the process and almost anyone that uses it. Give it a rest man, we all get you don't like the method so keep your negitive bs to yourself. Thanks :cool:
[/quote]

Where have you been? I love the method, and I love how it looks when done properly, like Wolf or Zurick. It's nothing to do with not liking the texture hacks, it's to do with lazyness.

[quote name='Ziggin-Zaggin {Who's Next}' date='28 January 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1264695021' post='7042198']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I would have said it regardless of who had made it. It was merely a coinsidence that it was APM who made it.

[quote name='The 7Vew Era' date='28 January 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1264695730' post='7042232']
[/quote]

[/quote]

why not just continue making caws,outdo the textures, and let people make their textured caws which won't look good anyway because most have no eye for detail

[/quote]

It's called giving advice? Even if it is negative as hell xD

Tbh, I really like the attire, and I see nothing wrong with the texture. I don't think you really need to use texture on Eddie's face because you did a better job without it on the ps3 version ;)

[quote name='TheThreeD' date='28 January 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1264706996' post='7042582']
[quote name='Malonik' date='28 January 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1264691107' post='7042105']
[/quote]

Where have you been? I love the method, and I love how it looks when done properly, like Wolf or Zurick. It's nothing to do with not liking the texture hacks, it's to do with lazyness.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would have said it regardless of who had made it. It was merely a coinsidence that it was APM who made it.
[/quote]

That's such bullshit, when matrix kept saying this method could be great if people used it properly with skilled morphing and proper detailing, you kept repeating how it's too easy, takes the fun out of it, and required no skill at all. Now you "love" it since Wolf and Bhangra have excepted it.

I had a conversation with Zurick on msn and he showed me some of the things you can do with it. I hate the type of CAW where someone just slaps a texture on, but when they work it into the skin and use it correctly, (as Wolf' and Zurick do as I previously stated) then I'm all for it. I also made several posts in the original topic about how I could see it being used well, but you clearly didn't bother to check.

Edit: Just wanted to add that until I could see different people using it in action so to speak, then it was difficult to guage just how it would all pan out. There's also the factor of getting used to the idea of it.

Oh guys lets not ruin Kung Fus topic. Yes truth is me and Wolfie have accepted the method but I doubt that changed D's mind. D did reply in tekkens topic somewhere he was beginning to like it when he had word with Z..

Besides D on hogan I am also using textures properly but its ok you never mention me hehe .. :P

Edit :
Please keep the arguments to PM now..thanks

Archived