Possible Situation With Bret/Vince/HBK

AC_untryBoy

[color="#000000"][i]READ BEFORE YOU BOTHER POSTING SO THAT YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING, OKAY? YES? GOT IT?

Good...

So, I was just thinking about how exactly this whole Bret Hart/Vince angle will turn out. When you think about it, it can or could go so many ways & in so many directions but sticking with a 'WWE' based scenario, this is just an idea of mine;

With the Rumble happening this Sunday & Bret Hart appearing on RAW this Monday, it just makes it, well, to me, an obvious fact that HBK will win the RR. With that being said, just imagine this. Bret comes out to stare down Vince on RAW. Bret goes on a rant & suggests a match between him & Vince at Wrestlemania, only to have HBK come out just before Vince was about to speak. They all get talking & HBK gets offered by Vince to join him to take down Bret Hart from the WWE. In return, Vince will allow HBK to face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Bret makes HBK an offer to completely bury the hatchet between them both if he says no, HBK walks off.

HBK gets put in a match against some random guy, maybe Big Show as supposed 'punishment' from the mind of the Chairman, Mr McMahon. Vince at ringside, blind & fold, tries to screw HBK during the match repetitively only for Bret to help out HBK somehow during the match, HBK ends up winning.

Vince somehow ends up in the ring begging for mercy on his back. HBK suggests to Bret to lock in the Sharpshooter which Bret then agrees upon. Bret goes to lock in it only to be hit by Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere by HBK.

With HBK just standing over Bret's fallen body, Vince just looks on with a smile knowing that the answer is yes.

Bret then starts to demand a match this time between HBK with Vince in his corner vs Undertaker at Mania with Bret in Takers corner where whomever wins, gets complete control over RAW. Vince declines Bret's offer.

This all leads to HBK being able to face Taker at Mania but Taker sends messages that he will only show up at Mania if Bret Hart is granted his wish. HBK gets obsessed about getting Vince to play along with the stipulation over the next few weeks & then eventually gets convinced to do so after maybe a possible threat by the Undertaker towards Vince.

HBK w/Mr. Mcmahon vs The Undertaker w/Bret 'The Hitman' Hart;

Obvious 5 star match between both of the future Hall Of Famers, just like last year, only difference would be Vince consistently trying to break the rules. Bret then has enough & hits Vince straight in the face with a [s]kick[/s] Punch. :shifty:

Taker hits the Tombstone Piledriver, 1, 2, 3, 18 - 0 at Wrestlemania.

After the match, Vince is shouting at HBK for losing in which now Bret has ownership over Monday Night RAW. HBK Sweet Chin Music's Vince down to the ground & offers Bret to come into the ring. Bret then locks in the Sharpshooter on Vince after 12 years since last doing the move n the WWE until Vince 'passes out from the pain'.

HBK & Bret hug, leaving the fans off home happy.

Now, this is just an idea of what could & possibly should happen if WWE were to go well with the idea of having Shawn & Taker included into this situation between Vince & Bret to make even more of a hype. This also gives good to finally giving us a permanent GM of RAW & also to a Bret seeking his revenge on Vince for what he did 12 years ago to save from having a lackbuster match between Vince & Hart.

I say "Lackbuster' because of Hart's medical condition & how a match between the two would just be terrible in my view so this would solve that problem in a BIG way.

If you want, comment but please only do if you've read the WHOLE post & not just skimmed through it. It's reading, it's good for your soul & your gums. :hqhq: [/i] [/color]

Ending was good, but I didn't really like the whole concept. I thought Undertaker would be more involved in this, considering he is in the match at WM. And getting HBK to go from face to heel and back to face just wouldn't be right.

Archived