''The Monster'' Abyss

TBBT

is that mask paint tooled? if so, why didnt you add the criss cross pattern he has on it? :???: ...unless it would look to pixelated lol. also, you using high res or low res design cos i'd love to see an abyss with paint tooled tats :) ...and i agree face morph needs work, but not great with suggestions on faces im affraid...do like the start of this though

[quote name='Shock_800' date='19 January 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1263868330' post='7018824']
is that mask paint tooled? if so, why didnt you add the criss cross pattern he has on it? :???: ...unless it would look to pixelated lol. also, you using high res or low res design cos i'd love to see an abyss with paint tooled tats :) ...and i agree face morph needs work, but not great with suggestions on faces im affraid...do like the start of this though
[/quote]

High res for the mask is a lot better. Just custom make the tats. Even the PS3 should have enough layers for that. I did the mask as high res on the Abyss I was working on, and I managed to get the cross cross pattern also, like Shock was talking about. Don't be lazy.

Archived