'Most Talented Free Agent In Wrestling' Wants TNA Job

Jack_Clark

On his Twitter account (twitter.com/KennDoane), former WWE performer Kenn Doane (a/k/a Kenny Dykstra) is proclaiming himself as "The Most Talented Free Agent In Wrestling" today.

It would appear that he is interested in joining TNA as he recently asked fans if they want to see him in the organization. Doane tweeted: "Lets be honest, do fans really wanna see the most talented free agent in wrestling today in TNA? if so tell tnadixie nows your chance."

[quote]by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 01/17/2010 - 03:20 PM[/quote]

If you don't care what he does, why would you post?

Still, I'd love to see this. Ken was supposed to be signed months ago I thought. Looks like after Generation Me's debut Ken decided to get the fans to do what they did for the Bucks.

[quote name='The Lost Soul' date='17 January 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1263761932' post='7014398']
No.

The guy freakin' sucks. He beat Ric Flair, and people still didn't give a shit about him. So why have him in the company?

That's all I'll say.
[/quote]

That has nothing to do with him, just shows a poorly executed push by the WWE.

[quote name='Vizz' date='17 January 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1263762994' post='7014446']
If you don't care what he does, why would you post?

Still, I'd love to see this. Ken was supposed to be signed months ago I thought. Looks like after Generation Me's debut Ken decided to get the fans to do what they did for the Bucks.

[quote name='The Lost Soul' date='17 January 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1263761932' post='7014398']
No.

The guy freakin' sucks. He beat Ric Flair, and people still didn't give a shit about him. So why have him in the company?

That's all I'll say.
[/quote]

That has nothing to do with him, just shows a poorly executed push by the WWE.
[/quote]
AMEN! :)

[quote name='jassonbender' date='18 January 2010 - 08:23 AM' timestamp='1263763383' post='7014480']
pretty sad when u get a win over a legend like the naitch n still most fans hate you means u truely blow and probally suck even worse then xpw angelthehardcorejoto so no i hope they dont waste money on him .
[/quote]
Do you think that the fans hated him because he was a HEEL.

Damn aint this odd. I just had a dream last night that Kenny joined TNA and was on Impact. Hope he doesn't go to TNA though, he is overrated by the IWC and i really see nothing special in him. Nick Nemeth(Dolph Ziggler) > Kenny.

Archived