Keiji Mutoh

Zurick

[quote name='Zurick Still Saves' date='11 January 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1263242490' post='6999493']
Basically, I took his WK skin, then added about 25 layers to it so far lol
[/quote]
So this is a skin hack then? Man.. I am loving this stuff more and more.

[quote name='Fozzy22' date='11 January 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1263243308' post='6999540']
[quote name='GLG' date='11 January 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1263242298' post='6999484']
simply amazing, best mutoh face i've seen this year
[/quote]

Best Mutoh face i've seen, period.
[/quote]

It looks like DLC. Thats how good it is.

[font="Trebuchet MS"][b]without a doubt...phenomenal...

actually really looking forward to seeing what attires you can manage to hook Mutoh up with...I mean, the black & white tights with words all over the place is probably a given, as is one of those 'Wizard King' deals... but, that one attire I posted a pic of awhile back?... topping it off by going in [i]that[/i] direction for atleast one attire would pretty much rip anything I'm gonna work on this year to shreds before I've even begun working on any of it...lol... looking forward to seeing how this progresses... the face is pretty much there, give or take a small tweak here and there...really nothing even noteworthy, just tiny tweeks across the face... as far as CAW mode shots are concerned anyway... I tend to get on another creator's case you've worked with, whose faces look good in CAW mode shots, but are complete sh!t in-game lol...

anyway, you get the picture...nice work... good stuff...keep it up... prayers...vitamins...that whole deal... it's gonna be a fun year on the SvR-front...:cool:[/b][/font]

btw...are you using the face skins that you posted in the pinned topic? if so...any chance you could try the dude love t-shirt design on a caw, cos i'd be very interested to see how that looked and also the cactus jack logo would be awesome, not able to make that in paint tool to the level that this modding can do. if not, thats cool though 8-)

Archived