Tip for the CAW sections of the forum.

Nike The Bike

I have a tip for the CAW sections especially for the PS3 and XBOX. I'd appreciate if there was a special section for posted CAW formulas. The way it is now it's a hustle to try and find CAWs that has been posted with a formula.
You search through them only to find a lot of CAWs will only be posted on XBL for example. Since I'm on the PS3 I need a formula to use the CAW and it would be good to have a special section for formula CAWs.

The posted formulas on the site take too much time to get up and updated aswell. That's why I think a forum like this could be a good idea where the original creator can edit his formula also if he finds errors.

Just a tip...

I threw up a similar suggestion to make a pinned topic in every section for people to post who they have uploaded to XBL/PSN and keep the topics out of the regular sections... But nothing came of it. It is annoying when you go to check out a caw you see:

"Hey I have such and such on XBL
Check it out and rate em'"

:annoy:

Nope. People intending to release a formula will post their CAW in that section.
Also, the problem with the main site database is that you cannot post a formula until you are completely finished.

In this forum you could post WIP formulas without having it rated. When you are finished and want it rated, post it to the main database.

Another problem with the main database. If you spot an error, like I did on my Hogan CAW, you cannot correct it yourself. I have reposted it over a week ago but it still has not yet been fixed on the main site.

well, that makes more sense.

I guess you would only post with a formula (whether it is full or WIP), due to the fact that many people say will release a form, but never do. Times that I have been certian I was going to post a form, but never did.

Archived