just bring it

MVPlaymaka

[quote name='Argothar' post='621785' date='Sep 10 2006, 11:24 AM'][quote name='Enigma Version 1.0' post='620714' date='Sep 10 2006, 02:22 AM']
yeah it is worth buying the season is awesome[/quote]

lol that made me laugh. The game plays like Know Your Role. It's basically a remake of KYR for the PS2, without the superstars.
[/quote]

Lol me too, the season is so crap its not funny............. You play like 2 or 3 matches and you get your WM 17 Title shots then its over. But the roster is ok. Overall I rate it 7.6/10 because alot could be fixed. And no I wouldnt suggest it. The only reason I bought it was to try it and complete my ps2 WWE Smackdown Saga Game Collection. I have them all now.............

[quote name='TheRealTeryoLaw' post='642309' date='Sep 14 2006, 11:11 PM']You can even go into the crowd and bring whatever you like.[/quote]

That was quite good, though the crowd were made of cardboard and kind of just floated out of the way when you went over the barricade.

[quote name='Argothar' post='643749' date='Sep 15 2006, 05:45 AM'][quote name='TheRealTeryoLaw' post='642309' date='Sep 14 2006, 11:11 PM']
You can even go into the crowd and bring whatever you like.[/quote]

That was quite good, though the crowd were made of cardboard and kind of just floated out of the way when you went over the barricade.
[/quote]
I thought that gave it some charm.
I see them trying to improve the audience every damn year and for what? :fedup: It's the match and gameplay that is supposed to be fun. You look at your own wrestlers and not the crowd when playing. I loved the cardboard crowd and the freedom you had.

Probably the only reason I would buy Just Bring It is because it has an Inferno Match on it which looks absolutly awesome, I tried buying it before from a Game and Video loaner and I bought it from there and was about to play and it said on my PS2 'no disk found'. I was well pissed of so I went back where I got it from and got my money back. But it does look like it's worth buying. BTW the inferno match is a cheat.

[quote name='J2O' post='675656' date='Sep 22 2006, 04:54 PM']Probably the only reason I would buy Just Bring It is because it has an Inferno Match on it which looks absolutly awesome, I tried buying it before from a Game and Video loaner and I bought it from there and was about to play and it said on my PS2 'no disk found'. I was well pissed of so I went back where I got it from and got my money back. But it does look like it's worth buying. BTW the inferno match is a cheat.[/quote]
Inferno match in JBI? Where? I have played that game alot and i have never even heard of a inferno match.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived