*contains spoilers* TNA Star Injured at Final Resolution, More

Attitude Adjusted

- The only title change at tonight’s TNA Final Resolution pay-per-view saw Tara win the Knockouts Championship from ODB.

- Scott Steiner injured his knee during the Last Man Standing match with Bobby Lashley at tonight’s show but he’s okay. It’s not said to be something serious.

- Sheik Abdul Bashir is indeed gone from TNA after getting the “pink slip” in tonight’s Feast or Fired match. One source says that he recently requested his release from TNA but that’s not confirmed. Other sources are saying that Bashir was let go by TNA and the move had been expected internally for some time now.

Source: http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2009/12/20/tna-star-injured-at-final-resolution-details-on-bashirs-release-more/

[quote name='Attitude Adjusted' date='21 December 2009 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1261388388' post='6939224']
^Ok sorry, smartass... because when you look at it in the forum, you can only see the TNA Star Injured. And that's not the spoiler...
[/quote]

Wrong, you see the whole title which is: "*contains spoilers* TNA Star Injured at Final Resolution, Details on Bashir’s Release, More" - Which does indeed contain a Spoiler. He's not exactly being a smart ass, he is just stating your mistake.

- Im happy that Daivari is gone now, but i fear that Kiyoshi will also be off soon. I mean all he did was team with Daivari so that doesnt spell a future for kiyoshi.

- Steiner got injured...oh well next subject

- The womens title is about as entertaining, as a lecture by bill gates, so the fact their title has changed hands doesnt bother me. Id rather Tara than any other knockout has it though.

While on the subject of womens wrestling, can someone clarify for me what this new years eve or new years day impact that is all knockouts is all about, and how long it is?

[quote name='TNAFan187' date='21 December 2009 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1261420967' post='6940021']
- Im happy that Daivari is gone now, but i fear that Kiyoshi will also be off soon. I mean all he did was team with Daivari so that doesnt spell a future for kiyoshi.

- Steiner got injured...oh well next subject

- [b]The womens title is about as entertaining, as a lecture by bill gates[/b], so the fact their title has changed hands doesnt bother me. Id rather Tara than any other knockout has it though.

While on the subject of womens wrestling, can someone clarify for me what this new years eve or new years day impact that is all knockouts is all about, and how long it is?
[/quote]

Hey! I just happen to find lectures by Bill Gates to be very interesting and thought provoking. But besides that, still think the Knockouts are a lot better than the Divas division, knockouts know how to punch instead of 100 forearm shots. :hqhq:

Archived