[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/SEV7N/HBK.png[/img]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/SEV7N/SCM.png[/img]
Yet to be added :
Hurricane Helms | 2 attires
Paul London | 4 attires
Stone Cold | 2 Attires
Eugene | 2 Attires
Daniel Puder | 1 Attire

I love the Aj and the attire is amazing and your billy gun rocks ! I just really hate the damn community downloads ! Whats the point of having an aj without any abilities ! No springboard dive, outside dive, exploder attack ! It just truely sucks they need an update but as for your caws there superb (Y)

Any chance of posting a face form for Aj some time ?

[quote name='Aj693' date='15 December 2009 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1260905686' post='6925895']
I love the Aj and the attire is amazing and your billy gun rocks ! I just really hate the damn community downloads ! Whats the point of having an aj without any abilities ! No springboard dive, outside dive, exploder attack ! It just truely sucks they need an update but as for your caws there superb (Y)

[/quote]

if you go through the my superstars or whatever it's called where you can change the shows they're on and their crowd reaction, you can add abilities there. The exploded attack you'll have to earn but the rest such as springboard and diving attacks are standard.

[quote name='ElDragonVive' date='16 December 2009 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1260936517' post='6927125']
[quote name='Aj693' date='15 December 2009 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1260905686' post='6925895']

[/quote]

if you go through the my superstars or whatever it's called where you can change the shows they're on and their crowd reaction, you can add abilities there. The exploded attack you'll have to earn but the rest such as springboard and diving attacks are standard.
[/quote]
GTFO.

[quote name='ElDragonVive' date='16 December 2009 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1260936517' post='6927125']

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only trouble with doing that is you cant change the ability. Exploder attack is ok but with outside dives, springboard attack, pullback etc you have to set moves.

[quote name='ElDragonVive' date='16 December 2009 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1260936517' post='6927125']

[/quote]

[/quote]
You don't need to earn Exploder, because you unlock it with 75 speed, which is something all AJ caws should have.

[quote name='Aj693' date='16 December 2009 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1260972135' post='6927685']

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only trouble with doing that is you cant change the ability. Exploder attack is ok but with outside dives, springboard attack, pullback etc you have to set moves.
[/quote]

If Sev set the caw to have those abilities when he first made it and changed the moves to something accurate then when you set the abilities yourself the moves Sev set will still be there - not a generic default move. Hopefully that makes sense.

Sev sets outside dive moves
you download
you set AJ to have outside dive moves
You now have the moves Sev picked for outside dives

Just a quick question:

Is that AJ Styles a re-upped version with a better moveset? Because I don't know what moveset you used for the one I got (I downloaded it when you first uploaded it) doesn't seem to have an accurate moveset even though it looks spectacular.

Thanks Sev.

Ok I just cant figure it out...

Can anyone tell me how to add a line going across tights like the white line on AJ's black tights on this CAW?

I've tried using the rectangle logo but it wont go big enough and using a load and joining them leaves you without enough layers for the paint tool data on the tights :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
[quote name='ⓓⓡⓔ-ⓓⓡⓐⓨâ„¢' date='28 June 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1277746040' post='7378346']
Look forward to downloading.

Edit: on Jericho's WM 25 attire, it says "Jercho" on the back of the trunks.
[/quote]
The ass hole of Jericho cuts the logos

Archived