Lance Cade's WWE Status

Bawitdaba

Just wondering if anyone knows what Lance Cade's current WWE status is? He signed a contract on October 23rd, 2009, and to my knowledge he only competed once in FCW, so just wondering whats happening with him? I'm hoping WWE hasn't pulled another Tomko with us and released him before he could return.

@John Stone1987 - I really like Cade, I think he has alot of potential, and could easily be a maineventer in the short term future.

@TSC Wrestling - Jeez if their keeping him down in FCW, at least have him wrestling there, he's only had 1 match there in 2 months. WWE sign me as a writer, I can think of a a bunch of things for Lance Cade to do.

- Put him back in the fued with Shawn Michaels that he was going to have before he got himself fired.
- Re-align him with Chris Jericho, and possibly Big Show if they remain a tag team.
- Have him as a new credible challenger for the ECW title.
- Put him on Smackdown, to fued with anyone from Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, John Morrison, or any face really.
- I could see a tag team with Chris Masters on RAW(not the best idea but I could see it working.)
- 'Re-debut' him on ECW under a different name and gimmick, like he's never existed before. :lol: I personally don't like this idea, but it has happened before.
- Team him up with Jack Swagger.
- Put him as a face for a change on any brand.
- Have him & Curt Hawkins return as a tag team on any brand.
- Team him with Dolph Ziggler.
- Have him join Punk & Gallows in their 'quest' for everyone adopting straight edge lifestyles.

It's really not that hard to think of ideas for somebody if you actually think about it, they only have to think of 1 think to do with him and I just listed almost a dozen different possible ideas for him. If they sign someone with the intention of bringing them back, they should already have an idea of what direction that person is going in. Rather than just sign them and have they sit at home.

[quote name='Bawitdaba' date='14 December 2009 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1260846117' post='6924598']
@John Stone1987 - I really like Cade, I think he has alot of potential, and could easily be a maineventer in the short term future.
[/quote]

That may be true but I was never a fan of the guy, him with Jericho though was kinda cool and Cade vs HBK would of been awesome fo sure.

[quote name='Bawitdaba' date='15 December 2009 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1260846117' post='6924598']

@TSC Wrestling - Jeez if their keeping him down in FCW, at least have him wrestling there, he's only had 1 match there in 2 months. WWE sign me as a writer, I can think of a a bunch of things for Lance Cade to do.

- Put him back in the fued with Shawn Michaels that he was going to have before he got himself fired.
- Re-align him with Chris Jericho, and possibly Big Show if they remain a tag team.
- Put him on Smackdown, to fued with anyone from Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, John Morrison, or any face really.
- I could see a tag team with Chris Masters on RAW(not the best idea but I could see it working.)
- 'Re-debut' him on ECW under a different name and gimmick, like he's never existed before. [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif[/img] I personally don't like this idea, but it has happened before.
- [b]Have him join Punk & Gallows in their 'quest' for everyone adopting straight edge lifestyles.
[/b]
It's really not that hard to think of ideas for somebody if you actually think about it, they only have to think of 1 think to do with him and I just listed almost a dozen different possible ideas for him. If they sign someone with the intention of bringing them back, they should already have an idea of what direction that person is going in. Rather than just sign them and have they sit at home.
[/quote]
I doubt that'll happen. Didn't Cade get fired for Drug use?

[quote name='Enigma.' date='14 December 2009 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1260846297' post='6924616']
[quote name='JohnStone1987' date='15 December 2009 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1260843330' post='6924349']
Eh personally I don't care, I never liked Cade
[/quote]
.....Then why did you post?
[/quote]
Because maybe he took the time to read the thread, so he has the right to post?

[quote name='cashmaster' date='15 December 2009 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1260851432' post='6925008']
[quote name='Bawitdaba' date='15 December 2009 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1260846117' post='6924598']

- 'Re-debut' him on ECW under a different name and gimmick, like he's never existed before. [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif[/img] I personally don't like this idea, but it has happened before.
- [b]Have him join Punk & Gallows in their 'quest' for everyone adopting straight edge lifestyles.
[/b]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah, thats exactly what I mean, Punk 'helped' Festus get off the drugs, so they could bring Cade back and use the storyline that Cade as been battling a drug addiction but Punk has 'helped' him aswell.

[quote name='T.R.I.¢.' date='14 December 2009 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1260851873' post='6925015']
[quote name='Enigma.' date='14 December 2009 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1260846297' post='6924616']
[quote name='JohnStone1987' date='15 December 2009 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1260843330' post='6924349']
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I'm contributing to the thread unlike you who are just spamming Enigma. :D

Stay on topic :lol:

[quote name='JohnStone1987' date='15 December 2009 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1260859423' post='6925112']
[quote name='T.R.I.¢.' date='14 December 2009 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1260851873' post='6925015']
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I'm contributing to the thread unlike you who are just spamming Enigma. :D

Stay on topic :lol:
[/quote]

What did you contribute to the topic which was based on what Lance's status with the company was by saying you didn't care and didn't like him and missing the question entirely?

He's down in Florida waiting for the writers to actually use their brains.

[quote name='cashmaster' date='15 December 2009 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1260851432' post='6925008']

[/b]
[/quote]
[/quote]

This is exactly why it's so perfect

Punk: Drugs caused this man to be jobless, Straight Edge caused him to be on the road to salvation. Or something along these lines.

[quote name='Enigma.' date='15 December 2009 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1260846297' post='6924616']
[/quote]
[/quote]

Perhaps he wanted to give his opinion? Why question someone else's posts when yours is also pointless?

[quote name='cashmaster' date='15 December 2009 - 04:30 AM' timestamp='1260851432' post='6925008']

[/b]
[/quote]
[/quote]
yes.

[quote name='JohnStone1987' date='16 December 2009 - 09:17 AM' timestamp='1260919038' post='6926471']
It's gonna get closed anyway it's already answered. He's in FCW is he not?
[/quote]
Well people are saying that, however he's only had 1 match since resigning so I dunno.

OFF-TOPIC: 2000th post!

[quote name='cashmaster' date='14 December 2009 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1260851432' post='6925008']

[/b]
[/quote]
[/quote]

No his release was nothing drug related it more of a maturity issue that was the reason for his release.From the reports I read at the time of his release he had some sort of spasm on a flight & the way he handled the situation was not up to the WWE's standards of professionalism from it's employee & was released for that reason,but because of he was "drug user".Jim Ross has even touched upon this in his blog when the incident went down.

Just setting the record straight for all whom have said he was released because of drugs,completely false & not even close to being the truth.

Archived