how do u unlock moveset?

johnny22

my xbox 360 packed up so i had 2 buy a new console, i forgot how 2 unlock the movesets i know u can unlock 1 set of moveset on triple h, road 2 wrestlemania the other 2 movesets on batista and rey road 2 wrestlemaina need help how do u unlock them on rey and batista road 2 wrestlemania?

CAS Moveset 1: Play as Batista/Rey, and have Batista win the Rumble, Rey lose to Edge at No Way Out, and Rey lose the Tag titles against Morrison and Miz.
CAS Moveset 2: Play as Batista/Rey, and have Rey win the Rumble, Batista lose to Edge at No Way Out, and Batista lose the Tag titles against Morrison and Miz.
CAS Moveset 3: Play as Triple H, and pin Edge in the Triple Threat match.

:cool:

[quote name='Spyder78' date='14 December 2009 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1260834653' post='6923828']
CAS Moveset 1: Play as Batista/Rey, and have Batista win the Rumble, Rey lose to Edge at No Way Out, and Rey lose the Tag titles against Morrison and Miz.
CAS Moveset 2: Play as Batista/Rey, and have Rey win the Rumble, Batista lose to Edge at No Way Out, and Batista lose the Tag titles against Morrison and Miz.
CAS Moveset 3: Play as Triple H, and pin Edge in the Triple Threat match.

[/quote]

[b]I think there is only two movesets or maybe its just my version.[/b]

• 4 weeks later...
Sigh, Play as Rey or Tista up to the Rumble save this in two slots, so you can comeback and switch to the other person you didn't choose the first time..IE: If you were Rey then switch to Tista.. the 3rd one is really easy. There are just 3, 10 movesets to each unlockable method, since there are 30 overall.

If you are missing moves then you are missing characters that need to be unlocked

Archived