ECW 1996 Roster

billwagon

This save is in the early stages. My footage has still not arrived but I have looked at the 16 biggest cards for the year and compiled a roster that best as I can covers the most matches with the biggest storylines. My goal is to put out this save for Christmas.

I have started this save. I still need to find or create 7 of the characters. I have put the ones remaining in bold down below.

ECW 1996 Roster:

1. Shane Douglas
2. Raven
3. Sandman
4. New Jack (Gangstas)
5. [b]Mustapha Saed[/b] (Gangstas)
6. Sabu
7. Saturn (Eliminators)
8. Kronus (Eliminators)
9. Taz
10. Tommy Dreamer
11. Buh Buh Ray Dudley
12. D-Von Dudley
13. Big Dick Dudley
14. Mikey Whipwreck
15. Axl Rotten
16. Too Cold Scorpio
17. Brian Lee
18 & 19. Bruise Brothers
20. [b]Hack Myers[/b]
21. [b]JT Smith[/b]
22. Little Guido
23. Devon Storm
24 & 25. [b]Pitbulls[/b]
26 & 27. [b]Headhunters[/b]
28. Stevie Richards (b.w.o.)
29. Nova (b.w.o.)
30. Blue Meanie (b.w.o.)

Alternates: (these are some guys that only appeared on big cards a couple of times)
El Puerto Ricano
Steve Williams
Cactus Jack
Terry Gordy
Terry Funk
Chris Jericho (I hate to take away a roster spot to put in somebody already on the game but I might since Jericho looked very different at the time)

I haven't started attires yet but I have compiled all of the bases that I have. I will need to create Mustapha Saed, JT Smith, Hack Myers, Big Dick Dudley, Pitbulls 1 & 2, and the Headhunters. If anybody has any of these guys please let me know. My source for my dvd's was behind so I don't have the footage yet, the good news is he is sending me 5 free ECW dvd's from 1997 as well for the trouble.

Once again the shopping list is:

Mustapha Saed
JT Smith
Hack Myers
Bid Dick Dudley
Pitbull 1
Pitbull 2
Headhunter A
Headhunter B

If you have a caw for one of these even if it isn't good let me know because I can start from the base.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='billwagon' date='15 December 2009 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1260831391' post='6923652']
I haven't started attires yet but I have compiled all of the bases that I have. I will need to create Mustapha Saed, JT Smith, Hack Myers, Big Dick Dudley, Pitbulls 1 & 2, and the Headhunters. If anybody has any of these guys please let me know. My source for my dvd's was behind so I don't have the footage yet, the good news is he is sending me 5 free ECW dvd's from 1997 as well for the trouble.

Once again the shopping list is:

Mustapha Saed
JT Smith
Hack Myers
Bid Dick Dudley
Pitbull 1
Pitbull 2
Headhunter A
Headhunter B

If you have a caw for one of these even if it isn't good let me know because I can start from the base.
[/quote]

I've found nothing...sorta surprising for me honestly. I mean not finding one other Big Dick Dudley was weird. The others I could sorta see, since ECW saves are generic one parts and just go with the 30 most popular ones. Good luck with the save, I'll continue looking.

[quote name='billwagon' date='04 January 2010 - 04:51 AM' timestamp='1262573485' post='6975805']
Wow, a reply. Thank you. Now that somebody has at least read my post I will continue working on this save. I had put it off until then. I was kind of frustrated.
[/quote]
I regularly check up here all the time to see the status of your saves. 2006 is a dying breed alas, which is a shame, since it was the best in the series so far. Then again, I've yet to try 2010, but since I just got it, I'll be able to clarify. At worst, 2006 goes down to second. ;)

Still, I appreciate all the hard work you put in your saves, if I had any skills whatsoever, I'd help out wherever I could. Thank you for all the time you've put in. :)

I got an update for Big Dick Dudley. While he was never created for 2006, he was for 2007. Albeit a slightly weird looking one. Point is, there were some conversion guides and using them, you can convert him to 2006, plus any other edits you wish to give him.

http://caws.ws/svr2007/show.php?cat=caws&s=big_dick_dudley
http://caws.ws/forum/topic/99052-svr06-%26gt%3B-svr07-make-up-and-colour-conversions/
http://caws.ws/forum/topic/91072-nike-the-bikes-svr2k6-%26lt%3B%26gt%3B-svr2k7-caw-conversion-formula/

[quote name='freakzilla' date='04 January 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1262643729' post='6978056']
I have caws of the Pitbulls if you still need them.I didn't make them,but they are pretty good.Let me know if you still need them.
[/quote]

I would still like them. PM if you need my e-mail.

[quote name='freakzilla' date='05 January 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1262727701' post='6981738']
Sorry it took me so long,but after finally finding the right memory card,I realize it is the same save that Jenro provided the link to.Again I'm sorry
[/quote]

I have created Big Dick Dudley and downloaded that Pitbulls save. That leaves Mustapha Saed, JT Smith, and editing my Harris Brothers to be the Bruise Brothers, plus finishing the Headhunters. I still need to update some attires as well. Save is getting there though.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='midnightX88' date='19 January 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1263913133' post='7019939']
How's the save coming? I hope you haven't given up on it?!?
[/quote]

I have not given up on it I've just hit a snag while also having other commitments creep up on me. I am running an online league for the UFC Undisputed game with stand up only rules and it is occupying a ton of time. I will do my best to finish this save soon. I do apologize for the delay.

[quote name='billwagon' date='26 January 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1264482680' post='7036369']
[quote name='midnightX88' date='19 January 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1263913133' post='7019939']
[/quote]

I have not given up on it I've just hit a snag while also having other commitments creep up on me. I am running an online league for the UFC Undisputed game with stand up only rules and it is occupying a ton of time. I will do my best to finish this save soon. I do apologize for the delay.
[/quote]

So you're making UFC boxers do kickboxing essentially? :P
Anyways, no worries on the delay, we're just glad you're active. Though, I'm really liking 2010 and will likely pass over full time to it.

[quote name='Jenro' date='28 January 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1264703606' post='7042469']
[quote name='billwagon' date='26 January 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1264482680' post='7036369']
[/quote]

[/quote]

So you're making UFC boxers do kickboxing essentially? :P
Anyways, no worries on the delay, we're just glad you're active. Though, I'm really liking 2010 and will likely pass over full time to it.
[/quote]

The regular league is also there. I just don't run that one. I fight in it though. I reached number 1 contender status but lost my title fight. I am in the next LW number 1 contender fight as well. But we have a section where it is standup only for people that also want to fight that way. That is what is taking up so much of my time. Plus I am in a fight camp on the site where I am in charge of recruiting and tryouts. I am 8-6 in the OFC, I was 4-1 and champion of TOF (their minor league when it closed down), and I am 1-2 in the standup only league.

Archived