The Thread Where Kings Reign Supreme!

Ben E.

Yeah that match was awesome. I loved Davey's reaction after whipping Omega through the ropes. He just seemed so proud of himself, it was funny.

My favorite match at DDT09 was the Bucks vs Dragon/Strong, that was brutal. Those Young Bucks got the hell beat out of them. I love it when Dragon gets all fired up like that and starts acting like a bully. Except for when he did it to Generico at Giant-Size Annual #4. I think Generico makes the best babyface ever, I just can't cheer someone beating him up, even if it's Danielson.

[quote name='Afterlife.' date='10 December 2009 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1260399073' post='6910751']
I like the idea, it should be called "The Official Indy Wrestling Thread".
[/quote]
Not really. "Indy Marks... UNITE!" > "The Official Indy Wrestling Thread."

Just ordered both of CHIKARA's Season Finale Shows. Gonna be sweet.

[quote name='Ben E.' date='10 December 2009 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1260474831' post='6912790']
Also full of win: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLA722flpRI"]The Throwbacks, I hope...[/url]
[/quote]

So, what do you guys think of the Kurt Russelmania card so far?

[i][b]Sky High [/i]Three-Way Match[/b]
Chris Hero vs. Roderick Strong vs. Rob Van Dam

[b][i]Big Trouble in Little China[/i] Singles Match[/b]
El Generico vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

Sounds pretty epic to me. The Great Muta, and Super Crazy will also be there, who do you want to see them wrestle?

Here's the whole list of who's going to be there (For PWG):

Rob Van Dam
Jushin Thunder Liger
The Young Bucks (World Tag Team Champions)
Chris Hero
Joey Ryan
KAI (All Japan Pro Wrestling)
Chuck Taylor
Johnny Goodtime
Davey Richards
Candice LeRae
Jerome "LTP" Robinson
The Great Muta
Super Crazy
Roderick Strong
"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
Brandon Gatson
Brian Kendrick
"The Professional" Scott Lost
The Cutler Brothers
Human Tornado
Christina Von Eerie
Malachi "CK" Jackson

[quote name='Ben E.' date='10 December 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1260474831' post='6912790']
Also full of win: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLA722flpRI"]The Throwbacks, I hope...[/url]
[/quote]

Also full of win Dustin Lee...Come on man, Dustin Lee's rants on CZWFans are always awesome.

[quote name='Naptown Hero' date='10 December 2009 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1260477337' post='6912865']
[quote name='Ben E.' date='10 December 2009 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1260474831' post='6912790']
[/quote]

Sounds pretty epic to me. The Great Muta, and Super Crazy will also be there, who do you want to see them wrestle?

Rob Van Dam
Jushin Thunder Liger
Chris Hero
Joey Ryan
Chuck Taylor
Johnny Goodtime
Davey Richards
Candice LeRae
Jerome "LTP" Robinson
The Great Muta
Super Crazy
Roderick Strong
Brandon Gatson
Brian Kendrick
The Cutler Brothers
Human Tornado
Christina Von Eerie
Malachi "CK" Jackson
[/quote]

I will download this show when it comes out -- and make a super-awesome music video for it.

[quote name='BRAAINBUUSTAH~!' date='10 December 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1260479432' post='6912939']
[quote name='Ben E.' date='10 December 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1260474831' post='6912790']
[/quote]

Also full of win Dustin Lee...Come on man, Dustin Lee's rants on CZWFans are always awesome.

[quote name='Naptown Hero' date='10 December 2009 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1260477337' post='6912865']
[/quote]

Rob Van Dam
Jushin Thunder Liger
Chris Hero
Joey Ryan
Chuck Taylor
Johnny Goodtime
Davey Richards
Candice LeRae
Jerome "LTP" Robinson
The Great Muta
Super Crazy
Roderick Strong
Brandon Gatson
Brian Kendrick
The Cutler Brothers
Human Tornado
Christina Von Eerie
Malachi "CK" Jackson
[/quote]

[b]I will download this show when it comes out -- and make a super-awesome music video for it.[/b]
[/quote]
I don't know if you were being serious but, I silently chuckled. I laughed inside.

[quote name='Dangerous K' date='10 December 2009 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1260479630' post='6912948']
[quote name='BRAAINBUUSTAH~!' date='10 December 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1260479432' post='6912939']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Rob Van Dam
Jushin Thunder Liger
Chris Hero
Joey Ryan
Chuck Taylor
Johnny Goodtime
Davey Richards
Candice LeRae
Jerome "LTP" Robinson
The Great Muta
Super Crazy
Roderick Strong
Brandon Gatson
Brian Kendrick
The Cutler Brothers
Human Tornado
Christina Von Eerie
Malachi "CK" Jackson
[/quote]

[b]I will download this show when it comes out -- and make a super-awesome music video for it.[/b]
[/quote]
I don't know if you were being serious but, I silently chuckled. I laughed inside.
[/quote]

And heres Dangerous K ruining another thread!

[quote name='Bananas in Pyjamas' date='10 December 2009 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1260428885' post='6911876']
Yeah that match was awesome. I loved Davey's reaction after whipping Omega through the ropes. He just seemed so proud of himself, it was funny.

My favorite match at DDT09 was the Bucks vs Dragon/Strong, that was brutal. Those Young Bucks got the hell beat out of them. I love it when Dragon gets all fired up like that and starts acting like a bully. Except for when he did it to Generico at Giant-Size Annual #4. I think Generico makes the best babyface ever, I just can't cheer someone beating him up, even if it's Danielson.
[/quote]

Yeah Generico is just the ultimate underdog.

and speaking of BrainBustaaaaahs... Good luck with video man. As long as it's clips and not like full matches and stuff, I doubt that they will take it down.

I'll have to check the show as a whole too, as I'm pretty excited to see RVD in action, against Hero no less!
Also I'll finally get a chance to check out this Brandon Gatson that everyone has been talking about.

ROH... I never stopped loving you baby, I just... I needed some time.

Holy sh*t Final Battle sounds awesome. Didn't order the stream because I predicted (correctly) a lot of problems, though. I'll definitely order a streamed taped version (if that makes sense?? I know what I meant) If they offer one.

[quote name='BRAAINBUUSTAH~!' date='20 December 2009 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1261312301' post='6936640']
Weird fact that comes from Jim Cornette: Necro Butcher is the most intelligent person in the building at Ring of Honor shows. YES this came from Jim Cornette. DISCUSS~! :P
[/quote]
Well Necro does look intelligent in glasses :hqhq:.

[quote name='Naptown Hero' date='20 December 2009 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1261336435' post='6937440']
[quote name='BRAAINBUUSTAH~!' date='20 December 2009 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1261312301' post='6936640']
Weird fact that comes from Jim Cornette: Necro Butcher is the most intelligent person in the building at Ring of Honor shows. YES this came from Jim Cornette. DISCUSS~! :P
[/quote]
Well Necro does look intelligent in glasses :hqhq:.
[/quote]

In*censored*ingdeed.

[quote name='Naptown Hero' date='12 December 2009 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1260648482' post='6917859']
[quote name='Dangerous K' date='10 December 2009 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1260479630' post='6912948']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Rob Van Dam
Jushin Thunder Liger
Chris Hero
Joey Ryan
Chuck Taylor
Johnny Goodtime
Davey Richards
Candice LeRae
Jerome "LTP" Robinson
The Great Muta
Super Crazy
Roderick Strong
Brandon Gatson
Brian Kendrick
The Cutler Brothers
Human Tornado
Christina Von Eerie
Malachi "CK" Jackson
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Why? He has a point. It's pirating and hurting a company to the entext they could go out of buisness. Indy companies like PWG depend on DVD and Ticket sales as there only source of income. If you want to watch a show, buy the DVD's and help keep a company you like running.

Also i'm pumped for Chikara's Season 9 Kick-off. Can't wait to see where they go with the Bruderschaft storyline.

[quote name='.Akuma' date='21 December 2009 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1261433346' post='6940496']
[quote name='Naptown Hero' date='12 December 2009 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1260648482' post='6917859']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Rob Van Dam
Jushin Thunder Liger
Chris Hero
Joey Ryan
Chuck Taylor
Johnny Goodtime
Davey Richards
Candice LeRae
Jerome "LTP" Robinson
The Great Muta
Super Crazy
Roderick Strong
Brandon Gatson
Brian Kendrick
The Cutler Brothers
Human Tornado
Christina Von Eerie
Malachi "CK" Jackson
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Why? He has a point. It's pirating and hurting a company to the entext they could go out of buisness. Indy companies like PWG depend on DVD and Ticket sales as there only source of income. If you want to watch a show, buy the DVD's and help keep a company you like running.

Also i'm pumped for Chikara's Season 9 Kick-off. Can't wait to see where they go with the Bruderschaft storyline.
[/quote]

You make a bold point. But EVERYBODY on this board downloads wrestling shows and wrestling matches. If you say you don't your clearly lying.

Anyway...Necro Butcher back in CZW. :)

[quote name='BRAAINBUUSTAH~!' date='22 December 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1261511618' post='6943465']
[quote name='.Akuma' date='21 December 2009 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1261433346' post='6940496']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Rob Van Dam
Jushin Thunder Liger
Chris Hero
Joey Ryan
Chuck Taylor
Johnny Goodtime
Davey Richards
Candice LeRae
Jerome "LTP" Robinson
The Great Muta
Super Crazy
Roderick Strong
Brandon Gatson
Brian Kendrick
The Cutler Brothers
Human Tornado
Christina Von Eerie
Malachi "CK" Jackson
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You make a bold point. But EVERYBODY on this board downloads wrestling shows and wrestling matches. If you say you don't your clearly lying.

Anyway...Necro Butcher back in CZW. :)
[/quote]
I don't download Indy shows, only the ones that aren't avalible to me such as NOAH and NJPW.

Theres two ROH shows I really need to check out, one being the Aries vs Richards event and Final Battle, the Aries/Black and Aries/Richards sounds amazing, not watched any PWG or CZW events in a while need to find a good website to order there dvds from so that they will actually play in the UK.

A lot of cheap DVD players you can find in Supermarkets sell DVD players that play all DVD regions. I think mine cost like £20 3 or 4 years ago and it plays all of my DVDs fine. You should order the DVDs from the official sources ([url="www.smartmarkvideo.com"]Smart Mark Video[/url] for CZW, CHIKARA and a lot of other indies and [url="http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/"]PWG's official site[/url] for PWG) Besides supporting the companies, if you buy bootleg DVDs, who knows what you're actually getting.

I'll admit to downloading some shows and matches. I'm not perfect. I have however spent a lot of money on a lot of wrestling DVDs and if I was close enough I would go to every show I could make. It isn't good to download indy matches and shows, but try to support the companies as much as you can. Hell, if you download something and love it, come on here and tell people about it. Maybe you'll help sell a few DVDs, or at least alert some more people to the wrestlers and companies.

If you're like me and physically can't sit through an episode of Raw or Impact, or any of the "big 2" company's shows, you'll want companies like ROH, CHIKARA and PWG to stick around. Give them some cash when you can.

WOW, Ok, shill over!

Speaking of CZW, how is it doing since DJ Hyde took over? I've only ever seen a few matches because I'm not really into Death Match stuff, but they're bringing in/back guys I like (Necro, Kingston, Maff, B-Boy) and they seem to be picking up a little steam, so I'm interested.

[quote name='Ben E.' date='23 December 2009 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1261535456' post='6944947']
Speaking of CZW, how is it doing since DJ Hyde took over? I've only ever seen a few matches because I'm not really into Death Match stuff, but they're bringing in/back guys I like (Necro, Kingston, Maff, B-Boy) and they seem to be picking up a little steam, so I'm interested.
[/quote]

They are having their best shows yet under him. Not quite 2002/2003/2005/2006 era, but getting there. They do Deathmatches which are really brutal, but interestingly mix it up with good wrestling matches (see Drake Younger vs B-Boy, I got a megavideo link if you want it).

Surprised by Brandon Bonham returning to PWG. I had always sort of wondered why he left to begin with. I figured maybe he might have got some heat for breaking Nigel's nose. I seriously doubt thats the case but its the impression I was left with considering that he was never seen again after that match.

Can someone tell me why Davey Richards is supposedly in the doghouse with ROH?

Archived