Official Save request thread for Company Era saves!!!

billwagon

I am getting requests in multiple places and I just wanted to make an official thread for it so I can keep it in order. I am at least for the moment preparing a comeback and plan on making saves for NWA, ECW, WWE, WWF, WWWF, TNA, WCCW, and AWA still. I know it's a lofty goal but I think over time it can be done. I still think this is the best wrestling game ever and I enjoy trying to capture wrestling history on it.

Current order of requested saves to be done:

1. ECW 1996
2. WWE 1999
3. WWE 2003
4. NWA 1986
5. WWE 2001
6. WWE end of year 2009 save

*Keep in mind I am promising to do ECW 1996 next but in between requests sometimes I might want to do a save of my own choosing if I am inspired. Since I eventually want to create saves for all years 85 on in the above mentioned companies doing requests still helps accomplish the goal, keeps me on a timeline and hopefully helps keep people interested in my saves by appealing to their interests. In order to request a save you must choose a company listed above and a specific year. Keep in mind I have already done several saves and please don't request ones I have already done. Although I plan on going back and working on some early WWF saves as I feel I have improved at doing this since I put those saves out.

[quote name='billwagon' date='02 December 2009 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1259790929' post='6894018']
I am getting requests in multiple places and I just wanted to make an official thread for it so I can keep it in order. I am at least for the moment preparing a comeback and plan on making saves for NWA, ECW, WWE, WWF, WWWF, TNA, WCCW, and AWA still. I know it's a lofty goal but I think over time it can be done. I still think this is the best wrestling game ever and I enjoy trying to capture wrestling history on it.

Current order of requested saves to be done:

1. ECW 1996
2. WWE 1999
3. WWE 2003

*Keep in mind I am promising to do ECW 1996 next but in between requests sometimes I might want to do a save of my own choosing if I am inspired. Since I eventually want to create saves for all years 85 on in the above mentioned companies doing requests still helps accomplish the goal, keeps me on a timeline and hopefully helps keep people interested in my saves by appealing to their interests. In order to request a save you must choose a company listed above and a specific year. Keep in mind I have already done several saves and please don't request ones I have already done. Although I plan on going back and working on some early WWF saves as I feel I have improved at doing this since I put those saves out.
[/quote]

Thanks for all Billwagon, we need people like you to keep alive the best SD game ever!
About the save i requested, no need to hurry. Also, a WWF 2001 or a Updated WWE Save from you could be nice.

I would be interested in seeing you do a 1986 NWA save.

Any chance of seeing other territory based saves from you eventually? (Mid-South/UWF, Memphis, Georgia etc.)
I'd really like to see Mr. Wrestling II and Mr. Olympia CAWS, since they've never been released by anyone for SVR06 that I'm aware of.

I enjoy your work and appreciate the time and effort that you've put into all of these great saves.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='djrock86' date='09 January 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1263009701' post='6991796']
An updated WWE roster would be sweet! I agree with you, this is the only wrestling game I still play..I have bought every new SD.vs.Raw game that has come out since 06 and every one of them has failed to draw me in like this game has,,
[/quote]
If you remember correctly I put out an NWA Mega Save with (3) 1986 rosters on it.... Early 86, bash 86 and Late 86 with wrestlers that were featured in Starrcade 86. If you need those '86 saves, just download the Mega and get it from there!

Archived