Zurick AND Redrum420 suspended?

(-STG-)

Just curious, he maintains he did nothing wrong. I have no clue what happened. Was it for the Dan Fookes topic?

-Z- says:
i maintain i did nothing wrong?
-Z- says:
big diff between that and not knowing what i did wrong

Couldn't be bothered with editing it in. >_>

Now Z's cleared up, albeit crappily.

Why on earth was Redrum suspended on his first warning (what the hell was the warning for anyway) :fedup:

[quote name='Dolphinslvr' post='611785' date='Sep 7 2006, 06:39 PM']Dont talk bad about mods. That is Flamming.[/quote]
Don't post worthless crap in topics. That is Spamming.

Anyway, I don't really see why he got suspended for that topic. I've seen far stupider topics made as of late...

I don't care if im being asshole. I acually toned down what i orginally wanted to say in light of getting freak out on by John B, but im only speaking the truth. Ive been banned and NEVER complained. Its never bothered me. And i don't have any alternate accounts, you do and are pissed.

I was just speaking the truth.

[quote]Anyway, I don't really see why he got suspended for that topic. I've seen far stupider topics made as of late...[/quote]
Wrestling CAW's section, hes a old member he should know better, it was a warning no matter what, and since it was his 3rd warning he got banned. Happens to alot of people really.

[quote name='The Streetlight Manifesto' post='611803' date='Sep 7 2006, 11:44 PM']I don't care if im being asshole. I acually toned down what i orginally wanted to say in light of getting freak out on by John B, but im only speaking the truth. Ive been banned and NEVER complained. Its never bothered me. And i don't have any alternate accounts, you do and are pissed.

[b]I was just speaking the truth.[/b][/quote]

Now that's one part that gets me. In his replies that he's "flaming" well, at least 75% of them, he's just stating what he feels is the truth about someone and or their CAW. We're being continiuosly trolled by a specific member and sod all happens or has happened to him. Go figure, his old account was banned for flaming. I noticed ItalianFindus was banned, and so were all his alt accounts. Now tell me exactly why O'Neal's any different.

[quote name='(-STG-)' post='611820' date='Sep 7 2006, 06:49 PM'][quote name='The Streetlight Manifesto' post='611803' date='Sep 7 2006, 11:44 PM']
I don't care if im being asshole. I acually toned down what i orginally wanted to say in light of getting freak out on by John B, but im only speaking the truth. Ive been banned and NEVER complained. Its never bothered me. And i don't have any alternate accounts, you do and are pissed.

[b]I was just speaking the truth.[/b][/quote]

Now that's one part that gets me. In his replies that he's "flaming" well, at least 75% of them, he's just stating what he feels is the truth about someone and or their CAW. We're being continiuosly trolled by a specific member and sod all happens or has happened to him. Go figure, his old account was banned for flaming. I noticed ItalianFindus was banned, and so were all his alt accounts. Now tell me exactly why O'Neal's any different.
[/quote]
Ignore the member im pretty sure there is a block button, and hes not suppost to have alternate accounts, they should all be banned but ill let Tom handle them.

reread and you'll know who bond was. And I agree, very stupid thing to suspend him for...seeing DAn is a friend of ours, had been on MSN with us all day, and knows Z wasn't flaming him, and actually, he wasn't.

Teaching a lesson my ass....the mod just did no less than what Tom and John demodded me for. And you think that's fair? bull shit.

Bonds is Zuick, i did a IP search.

Ok ready. Zuicks was at 67% warn. He spammed the CAW section. CAW. Still with me, now normally im sure the mod who banned him would have let it go with some random other noob. But since Zuick is a older member here he should know not to do those things, so the Mod banned him. Lesson learned.

[quote name='The Streetlight Manifesto' post='611954' date='Sep 8 2006, 12:18 AM'][b]Bonds is Zuick, i did a IP search.[/b]

Ok ready. Zuicks was at 67% warn. He spammed the CAW section. CAW. Still with me, now normally im sure the mod who banned him would have let it go with some random other noob. But since Zuick is a older member here he should know not to do those things, so the Mod banned him. Lesson learned.[/quote]

[quote name='Bond' post='611741' date='Sep 7 2006, 11:27 PM']NOW you might have a legit reason to keep the suspension.

But seriously...
[b]
Suspended for giving my own ode to a friend leaving[/b] in a manner he'd find humourous to teach [b]me[/b] a lesson for flaming?

First off,[b] I don't flame, I give my honest thought[/b]s.

If you can't handle it, cry me a river.
[b]
I can't even COUNT how many people rip "us" in our topics[/b], and you guys turn a blind eye to it. It's gotten so common that[b] I [/b]ignore it.
[b]
Zurick Out -[/b][/quote]

Didn't him referring to himself give that away?

Anyway, lock this. I got my answer.

STG linked me to this nonsense and after seeing the mod posted, I had to retort. Apparently expressing the fact that you have an opinion of your own or having some sort of reply other than '9.5 out of 10, good work' is enough to get you banned. Alot of the people on this forum post straight up horrid likenesses of and are sure they've created something beautiful. The purpose of MBs like this is not to get your phallus sucked. If that's why you joined up, you've got a serious self-esteem problem. People like Zurick and Wolfgang are responsible for the majority of things worth downloading on this site. If they want to call a spade a spade, they've earned it. Flaming us not stating negativity. Flaming is an onslaught, a persona attack on the user that is uncalled for.

In fact what you did by implying that Z had no life by contesting his ban is by your own admission, flaming. You are, much like the topics Zurick posts negatively in, utterly full of shit. If you post something awful, I and I'm sure other users will agree, reserve the right to tell you precisely what I think of it. If you can't take a little harsh criticism you need to stay indoors and spead your day douching because the sand in your *censored* is effecting your ability to mature into a *censored*ing adult.

I'm aware that is not why he was banned but I just want to make sure you understand what flaming is. As for spamming, did his flooding really do any damage in contrast to the amount of postive posts he makes. SvR '06 online messages us constantly awaiting the ECW save, I think that's enough to warrant him fooling around. This sounds like someone being a dick and for once it's not Zurick.

First of all, Zurick was banned for spamming, not flaming. I dont know where you got the flaming story from.

As I said in the other topic he has been warned many times, banned many times, and verbally warned many times. Yet he continues to run around as if he has special priveleges and doesnt have to follow the rules.

Yes I was the Mod who gave Zurick the 5 day ban, but it was a group decision from about 6 other Mods on the Mod board.

He isnt going to get treated specially just because he makes alot of CAWs.

In 5 days he will be unbanned, untill then he can simply use his Bond account. I dont know why you all have to flip out every time one of you CAW guys gets a ban.

Well, I got my bullshit reply as to why Redrum was banned.

[quote]I dont know about Redrum, didnt know he was banned and havent heard anything of why he was banned, but I'll look into it.

EDIT: Redrum was banned for posting spam in a topic about Dan Fookes. But only for 2 days. I suggested to Tom that its a little harsh, and he should just get a warning. The reason Zurick got a ban was because he already had a high warning level, and his last warning gave him a 100% warning level, which means a 5 day ban. I shouldnt think Tom will reply untill tommorrow about Redrum though since its 2.13am UK time.[/quote]

Yet no one else who posted in the same topic (I was one) got suspended.

Also factor in about 75% of the replies to our topics on that too, they're spammed to shit with "10/10" etc

Archived