Question about GM Mode

GANTY

Where did my original post go?? Oh well, Ill explain again.

I tried to make a title match for the World Heavyweight Championship between two CAWS, Brock Lesner (champ) and Hulk Hogan. When I go to enter this match on my card it tells me that the challenger is not in contention for this title. Please choose a superstar who is in contention for a title, or something like that. Now I have tried to sort this problem out myself by changing Hogan from a SuperHW to just a HW that didnt work. Then I thought he might not have been popular enough so I did an activity during the week to raise his popularity to 24 compared to 25 for Lesner and it still didnt work. :(

What is the problem? Why cant Hulk Hogan compete for the World Heavyweight Title?

P.S. Lesner is a clean superstar and Hogan is dirty. Dunno if that makes any difference to title matches but Im just putting it out there.

P.P.S. Who should be my last Cruiser/LightHW? It needs to a CAW. Ive already got Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle(he has to be a LightHW because of submission moveset)and Hurricane Helms competing for the Cruiserweight Championship and I want to replace Helms. I also have Shawn Michaels on my GM roster, but he is part of DX with HHH, so he can not run for the Cruiserweight title. I thought maybe Flair, RVD or Goldust and just make him a LightHW

[quote name='GANTY' date='29 November 2009 - 01:37 AM' timestamp='1259458665' post='6884244']

I tried to make a title match for the World Heavyweight Championship between two CAWS, Brock Lesner (champ) and Hulk Hogan. When I go to enter this match on my card it tells me that the challenger is not in contention for this title. Please choose a superstar who is in contention for a title, or something like that. Now I have tried to sort this problem out myself by changing Hogan from a SuperHW to just a HW that didnt work. Then I thought he might not have been popular enough so I did an activity during the week to raise his popularity to 24 compared to 25 for Lesner and it still didnt work. :(

What is the problem? Why cant Hulk Hogan compete for the World Heavyweight Title?

P.S. Lesner is a clean superstar and Hogan is dirty. Dunno if that makes any difference to title matches but Im just putting it out there.

P.P.S. Who should be my last Cruiser/LightHW? It needs to a CAW. Ive already got Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle(he has to be a LightHW because of submission moveset)and Hurricane Helms competing for the Cruiserweight Championship and I want to replace Helms. I also have Shawn Michaels on my GM roster, but he is part of DX with HHH, so he can not run for the Cruiserweight title. I thought maybe Flair, RVD or Goldust and just make him a LightHW
[/quote]

hogan will need to be in the top 5 sports on your roster on the power 25, when he is he can compete for the title

[quote name='Muur' date='04 December 2009 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1259964552' post='6898325']
[quote name='GANTY' date='29 November 2009 - 01:37 AM' timestamp='1259458665' post='6884244']

[/quote]

hogan will need to be in the top 5 sports on your roster on the power 25, when he is he can compete for the title
[/quote]
Ohk Thanks very much for answering my question

Archived