Common Bugs and Glitches and Questions.

Alex.

[center][color="#FF8C00"]So i've been reading around the board about common bugs and glitches. So i thought i'd make a thread about it.[/color]

[size="5"][b]PS2/PSP/Wii[/b][/size]

[b]Problem (PS2):[/b] On the ps2 version of the Smackdown vs Raw 2010 game, during the CAW Road To Wrestlemania (most likely week 3) alot of people get their game frozen.
[b]
Resolution:[/b] Copy the CAW into another slot. :) Change to moveset to a wrestler's moveset, or a pre-set moveset. That should do it :)

[b]Problem:[/b] In Create a Story Designer:
When you put a scene and a CAW in it, he will be in his entrance attire, which sucks.. if you put a post-match (with the caw in it) after a match. :(
[b]
How to fix:[/b] Copy the CAW and put him in another slot, remove the entrance attire and then put him in the scene.

[size="5"][b]
PS3/ Xbox 360:[/b][/size]

[b]Problem:[/b] CAW Moveset/Entrance is deleted after copying attire?.

[b]Resolution:[/b]Yeah the alternate attire only happens if you copy. If you edit the original attire and then save it as an alt. attire it won't delete the Moveset/Entrance. [b]I've also heard this answer[/b]
Just edit the attire, then save it as an alternate. Don't copy it.

How to fix the Highlight Reel Crowd In The Ring Glitch, Discovered by me

If you are unlucky and when you load a clip (or clips) into the Highlight Reel Mode you end up having the crowd in the ring glitch, do not swear or something like that, there's a way to fix it. While resetting the game or the console doesn't solve the problem, the following does:

- Set up a match with the EXACT same stipulation, the EXACT same rules, the same arena, the same attires and the same order in the selection of the superstars as the glitched clip(s). This is the only way, everything must be the same.

- Start the match, save a clip from it. It can be of 1 second, it doesn't matter.

- Go to Highlight Reel Mode, go to New and load this clip. It should be without the crowd in the ring.

- Then load one of the clips (or the clip if its just one) that were glitched before. If you did everything correct, even if technically they were taken off two different matches, since everything was exactly the same in both matches, you should be able to load it.

- The clip will be loaded and there won't be the crowd in it anymore. Now you may continue your Reel from that, or you can also go out of it, and create a new one. The clip(s) that were glitched now are unglitched forever, you won't have the crowd on them anymore.

Hope this helps.

[size="5"][u]FAQ[/u][/size]
[b]
Question:[/b] If i delete a Paint tool design, will it stay on my CAW?
[b]Answer:[/b] As far as i know, Yes.

[b]Question:[/b] Can i get Stone Cold code from Gamestop without pre-order?
[b]Answer:[/b] Only if they have release day copies left / the box has a sticker saying it has the code.

[b]Question:[/b] If i delete a highlight reel after deleting a titantron, will my titantron stay?
[b]Answer:[/b] Answer i have been given: Since this isn't SvR 09 as you have found out, you can just copy over old reel data. :cool:

Feel free to submit common glitches and stuff. I'll update the post.[/center]

^^^
I think there's a code to unlock Mr. McMahon on Code-X.
I think I found a bug..
In Create a Story Designer:
When you put a scene and a CAW in it, he will be in his entrance attire, which sucks.. if you put a post-match (with the caw in it) after a match. :(

How to fix: Copy the CAW and put him in another slot, remove the entrance attire and then put him in the scene.

[quote name='The ArmorGon' date='15 November 2009 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1258270097' post='6853748']
[quote name='Attitude Adjusted' date='14 November 2009 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1258266817' post='6853683']
I have a question, psp doesn't have announce tables. So how will i unlock Mr Mcmahon?
[/quote]
He's already unlocked on the psp
[/quote]
Really? I havent noticed cause I have only been playing RTWM. Will check later

[quote name='KB - Woo Woo Woo!' date='17 November 2009 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1258490012' post='6859447']
[quote]Question: If i delete a highlight reel after deleting a titantron, will my titantron stay?
Answer: Not 100%, but i believe so.[/quote]

I would really like the answer to this for sure. I'm going to try to this out, but someone does before me, please let me know.
[/quote]

Do a search of the forum and give me your answer you find.

[quote name='KB - Woo Woo Woo!' date='17 November 2009 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1258490012' post='6859447']
[quote]Question: If i delete a highlight reel after deleting a titantron, will my titantron stay?
Answer: Not 100%, but i believe so.[/quote]

I would really like the answer to this for sure. I'm going to try to this out, but someone does before me, please let me know.
[/quote]
[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?/topic/348861-f-my-life/page__hl__delete%20highlight%20reel__fromsearch__1]Answer[/url] Found on the second post

[quote name='TheCuttingEdgeâ„¢' date='10 November 2009 - 04:41 AM' timestamp='1257856876' post='6842328']
Since this isn't SvR 09 as you have found out, you can just copy over old reel data. :cool:
[/quote]
:cool:

[quote name='>D-Evolution-X<' date='22 November 2009 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1258957641' post='6871092']
How come when I play my own created story, sometimes everything becomes silent and I only can hear the wrestlers fighting and the crowd. The entrance music and announcers are silent. Why is this?
[/quote]
Does your caw have custom music? Have you checked the sound options in the game?

Archived