*ADMINS* Posting in Bold problem.

Enigma.

Since I'm not getting any help in the other topic, I decided to make one. I'm still getting these problems, it's been happening for a few days now and it's really strange. Some posts are ok and not bolded while others are bolded when they shouldn't be. Here's one example:

[spoiler][IMG]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu84/The_Red_Arrow/Problem-1.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
I don't think they should be bolded. Some of my posts are also bolded sometimes too.

If anyone knows how to fix it, I could really appreciate it.

[quote name='Nightmare319' date='14 November 2009 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1258244696' post='6852926']
Is it really that big of a problem? I know its a glitch, but its one that really isn't hurting anyone, I get this too and it is easy enough to ignore...so just ignore it?
[/quote]

Yeah, because your spoiler tag problem is really hurting everyone. Maybe you should just ignore that? >_>

I've noticed it too. When I edited one of the posts that came out bolded, it got fixed. Weird glitch. It only seems to happen to me in General Chat.

[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' date='14 November 2009 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1258247689' post='6853030']
[quote name='Nightmare319' date='14 November 2009 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1258244696' post='6852926']
Is it really that big of a problem? I know its a glitch, but its one that really isn't hurting anyone, I get this too and it is easy enough to ignore...so just ignore it?
[/quote]

Yeah, because your spoiler tag problem is really hurting everyone. Maybe you should just ignore that? >_>[/quote]

I get your point, I'll go away now. :(

Archived