Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petchy

Enter Sandman (Alt. Attires Added - 06/11/09)

Wow, awesome as always man. I really love your work haha, I'm so glad you're on PS3 lol. Like I said it's amazing, great job. I can't wait to see the finished product.

killer face, luckily the arm tat is in and with the paint tool the (holding up cane) shirt (im guessing your gonna make) is going to be pretty great

If thats an attempt to accuse me of stealing, then I really think you need to re-assess your post. Besides the fact that it's a totally different caw mode, overall, I don't believe it looks like his. None of the detailing, make ups, or even morphing look the same. Even if I had used any pieces from his caw, I would of credited (as I always do). But probably most importantly, I have confidence in my ability and would never even think of stealing someone elses caw. Not when I know how long they take to get right..

By god, why is everybody doing him? [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

Pretty cool. Any other hair choices?

[quote name='Afterlife.' date='05 November 2009 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1257461417' post='6829993']
By god, why is everybody doing him? [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

[/quote]

The same caw makers make the same caws each year, just recylcing morphing/attires from the previous years SDvR.

[quote name='» Petchy.™' date='05 November 2009 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1257461072' post='6829980']
If thats an attempt to accuse me of stealing, then I really think you need to re-assess your post. Besides the fact that it's a totally different caw mode, overall, I don't believe it looks like his. None of the detailing, make ups, or even morphing look the same. Even if I had used any pieces from his caw, I would of credited (as I always do). But probably most importantly, I have confidence in my ability and would never even think of stealing someone elses caw. Not when I know how long they take to get right..
[/quote]
Maybe he's saying it in a good way.. Well it actually does look like D's meaning it's great ;)

[quote name='SEV7N✌' date='05 November 2009 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1257476026' post='6830497']
[quote name='» Petchy.™' date='05 November 2009 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1257461072' post='6829980']
[/quote]
Maybe he's saying it in a good way.. Well it actually does look like D's meaning it's great ;)
[/quote]

Exactly..

The way D said it, shows that. But the way MJ said it, showed other wise. Maybe you need to make yourself more clear next time?

[quote name='» Petchy.™' date='06 November 2009 - 04:12 AM' timestamp='1257509563' post='6831264']
The way D said it, shows that. But the way MJ said it, showed other wise. Maybe you need to make yourself more clear next time?
[/quote]

Maybe...

Yes I Did.
-------------
[b]One[/b] alternate attire space left.. added the ECW logo t-shirt as the 3rd alternate (as requested).