How do you upgrade a CAW Diva's attributes?

GANTY

As the title says I want to know how to upgrade a CAW Diva's attributes. I know you can buy the upgrades from the WWE Shop but you cant enter 24/7 mode with a Diva to refine these attributes more like you can with male CAWS

Also if anyone that reads this can tell me what music is closest to the WCW Monday Nitro theme in the PS2 version of SvR 08, it would be much appriciated. :)

• 1 month later...
[quote name='GANTY' date='02 November 2009 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1257157443' post='6820120']
As the title says I want to know how to upgrade a CAW Diva's attributes. I know you can buy the upgrades from the WWE Shop but you cant enter 24/7 mode with a Diva to refine these attributes more like you can with male CAWS

Also if anyone that reads this can tell me what music is closest to the WCW Monday Nitro theme in the PS2 version of SvR 08, it would be much appriciated. :)
[/quote]

do a gm mode and then on the days where you can increase popularity and stuff, do training and use divas

[quote name='Muur' date='05 December 2009 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1260018745' post='6899908']
[quote name='GANTY' date='02 November 2009 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1257157443' post='6820120']

[/quote]

do a gm mode and then on the days where you can increase popularity and stuff, do training and use divas
[/quote]
I wanted to do it in 24/7 mode where you play as one person through out the year but you cant pick a Diva and do that:( Since I posted this Ive started a GM mode and have worked out that you can do training for anyone on your roster. :)
Thanks anyway

• 2 months later...

Archived