Yoshi Tatsu CAW

Spamming Nooblet

Here is my attempt at a Yoshi Tatsu CAW for the DS.
[img]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b877c54433.jpg[/img]
Remember people, it is the DS version, and caw mode on there is pretty limited.

I will post the formula shortly. [B](You have to have that hair unlocked in CAW in order to make this)[/b]

Thanks guys for the reviews. Lol I just have 1 major problem though... My crappy cpu crashed, so all of the data was lost (including svr10) iso I had to get rid of it. Meaning, I can't post the formula or moveset right now. (I shouldve done that in the 1st place)

But I will buy the game soon on the DS and ps3, when I do, I will remake Yoshi Tatsu and fix the eyes, and post the formula.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='⎷⎛Spamming Nooblet ⎷⎛ ^_^' date='07 November 2009 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1257635629' post='6834980']
Thanks guys for the reviews. Lol I just have 1 major problem though... My crappy cpu crashed, so all of the data was lost (including svr10) iso I had to get rid of it. Meaning, I can't post the formula or moveset right now. (I shouldve done that in the 1st place)

But I will buy the game soon on the DS and ps3, when I do, I will remake Yoshi Tatsu and fix the eyes, and post the formula.
[/quote]

Well, that sucks.

But I've gotta say, I like the Yoshi Tatsu CAW. It's cool that they included his hair.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived