I'm thinking of buying this game..

golden341

But I have a few questions for people who have played it.

1) How is the actual gameplay compared to SvR? I don't care about any single-player modes, basically which game would be funner to play with a group of friends?

2) Is is hard to max out a created wrestler? And once you do, can you copy him and transfer the attributes, or do you have to build up each CAW separately?

3) Are any real wrestler's (particular classic wrestlers) attires in the create a wrestler mode?

Thanks a lot!

[quote name='golden341' date='30 October 2009 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1256919395' post='6811636']
But I have a few questions for people who have played it.

1) How is the actual gameplay compared to SvR? I don't care about any single-player modes, basically which game would be funner to play with a group of friends?

[b]I haven't played SVR because I don't care for the gameplay, but from what I read it differs greatly. This game is more "hold up and X" to pull off move, "tap side and X" to pull off different move...etc. This game is pretty much fun ONLY with friends. Online sucks, and once you play through the poor excuses for "game modes" there isn't much left. If you are creative, like me, you can create your own federation(not in the game) and have fun booking matches and making storylines. Replay value is ZERO, as the computer is just not that hard to beat. I run simulations on all title matches so at least it's a fair winner, then write my story line around that. Otherwise, if you are a fan of 80s/90s wrestling, you can have fun with friends reliving old matches/rivalries. [/b]

2) Is is hard to max out a created wrestler? And once you do, can you copy him and transfer the attributes, or do you have to build up each CAW separately?

[b]You max out by playing the "Legend Killer" mode if I'm not mistaken. I haven't messed with that much. You can copy the CAW, but only to another slot in the game, say if you wanted to make two versions of Shawn Michaels or whatever. You can import the SvR 2009 roster if you haven't heard that already. [/b]

3) Are any real wrestler's (particular classic wrestlers) attires in the create a wrestler mode?

[b]You have to get creative, but the ones I have seen/heard: Vader, Doink, Giant Gonzalez, Mankind. Most of Macho Man's sunglasses are in there along with a "cowboy" hat that you can change the color of to make it work. Check around the site man. [/b]

Thanks a lot!
[/quote]

Archived