CAW Titantrons

Bawitdaba

[quote name='Bawitdaba' date='28 October 2009 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1256766805' post='6805989']
Are we able to make titontrons for all 50 CAWs? or is there a limit?

Thanks in advance.
Bawitdaba.
[/quote]

i believe so that is what i been told over at smackdownvsraw forum

The entrance video thing isn't really that great. Maybe to some it is, but to me it isn't. It's mainly just clips of your CAW doing whatever to another opponent. I want to be able to add effects, like put the name on the screen of have a glass shatter animation, something like that. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.

I was making an entrance video and I ended up nearly smashing my 360 to pieces because if someone inteferes in your match then any of the Highlights that you save after that go classed as another match and aren't uploadable in the same Highlight reel.
I nearly had a seizure out of anger.

[quote name='ruckfules17' date='29 October 2009 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1256779458' post='6806851']
The entrance video thing isn't really that great. Maybe to some it is, but to me it isn't. It's mainly just clips of your CAW doing whatever to another opponent. I want to be able to add effects, like put the name on the screen of have a glass shatter animation, something like that. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.
[/quote]
Its the first year tho give it time :cool:

[Quote]The entrance video thing isn't really that great. Maybe to some it is, but to me it isn't. It's mainly just clips of your CAW doing whatever to another opponent. I want to be able to add effects, [b]like put the name on the screen[/b] of have a glass shatter animation, something like that. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.[/quote]
Lol if you only knew....

There is a way to have ur caw's name on ur titantron. It may not be all flashy like you wanted, but all you have to do is stick a shirt on a caw and put a design with ur caw's name on it, then make the titantron by recording ur caw fighting everybody in a 6 man battle royal but the other caw with the shirt and name. Then record the shirt on the other caw for like 1 second.

Hell, it doesn't even need to be a design of a name, it could be anything. It could even say: "You just got your ass kicked by (caw's name)"

^^ ur welcome

[quote name='⎷⎛Spamming Nooblet ⎷⎛ ^_^' date='29 October 2009 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1256865640' post='6810085']
[Quote]The entrance video thing isn't really that great. Maybe to some it is, but to me it isn't. It's mainly just clips of your CAW doing whatever to another opponent. I want to be able to add effects, [b]like put the name on the screen[/b] of have a glass shatter animation, something like that. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.[/quote]
Lol if you only knew....

There is a way to have ur caw's name on ur titantron. It may not be all flashy like you wanted, but all you have to do is stick a shirt on a caw and put a design with ur caw's name on it, then make the titantron by recording ur caw fighting everybody in a 6 man battle royal but the other caw with the shirt and name. Then record the shirt on the other caw for like 1 second.

Hell, it doesn't even need to be a design of a name, it could be anything. It could even say: "You just got your ass kicked by (caw's name)"

^^ ur welcome
[/quote]
Thanks for this

[quote name='iLolbant' date='28 October 2009 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1256798140' post='6807610']
[quote name='ruckfules17' date='29 October 2009 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1256779458' post='6806851']
[/quote]
[/quote]
I'm willing to give it time. I'm not complaining, I just wish it was better. I still like it better than the WWE logo though

20 is better than none isn't it? You people sure are a whiny lot.
[i]
The entrance video thing isn't really that great. Maybe to some it is, but to me it isn't. It's mainly just clips of your CAW doing whatever to another opponent. I want to be able to add effects, like put the name on the screen of have a glass shatter animation, something like that. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.[/i]

You can to some extent. Mine has a movie countdown effect, some great fades, and text. It turned out really good for my first shot.

[quote name='iLolbant' date='29 October 2009 - 07:35 AM' timestamp='1256798140' post='6807610']
[/quote]
[/quote]

It's not their first year. Create an Entrance Video shouldn't even be called that because that is not what it is. It should be create a highlight reel and have the option to put it on the titantron when your CAW comes out. Which is exactly that. You are not really creating an entrance video, what you are doing is the same basic highlight reel from last year but the only thing is that this year they added the option to make it come out in the titantron (I refuse to call it entrance video because that is not what it is) THQ(or Yukes, does it really matter? We all know what we mean when we say THQ, we actually mean the people who make the game) just half-assed that aspect of it, they just added that option to the highlight reel and moved on to the next thing instead of adding more stuff like add text and a lot more effects to Highlight Reel.

[quote name='Scott Cage' date='29 October 2009 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1256821683' post='6808162']
The problem with uploading streight to youtube is that its uber lame, and imho abusd allready. Tons of lame videos of reels are up on youtube allready.. Meh, Yukes could of better used an own service for that instead of youtube.
[/quote]

Is that the same for 360 users?

Sorry I'm just asking since I don't know much about it.

You people should be happy that you have the option of doing that, it's better than nothing. I would rather use that then have the WWE logo appear.

[quote name='Beast And The Harlot' date='30 October 2009 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1256909851' post='6811271']
[quote name='Scott Cage' date='29 October 2009 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1256821683' post='6808162']
The problem with uploading streight to youtube is that its uber lame, and imho abusd allready. Tons of lame videos of reels are up on youtube allready.. Meh, Yukes could of better used an own service for that instead of youtube.
[/quote]

Is that the same for 360 users?

Sorry I'm just asking since I don't know much about it.

You people should be happy that you have the option of doing that, it's better than nothing. I would rather use that then have the WWE logo appear.
[/quote]
360 cant upload to youtube

Archived