Tips For Finding Good CAW's on ps3

ApostKhan

I was wondering if anybody has any tips on how to get good caw downloads on the ps3? It seems like all the caws I download were uploaded by lazy people. They only have one or two attires and the movesets are really really wrong. I've downloaded like 3 AJ Styles caws and they all had messed up movesets which is amazingly stupid seeing as how his moveset is already a preset on the game. So does anyone have any tips for me? Its so frustrating all the restrictions Yukes put on us. They take a good game and make it useless.

I do, but I'm not good at making male caws, I usually would download a gave save but since we cant do that this year I was hoping someone could give me some tips. I make good diva caws, I have a great Cheerleader Melissa almost finished that I'll upload soon and I'm working on a caw project for couchcampus.com as well but like I said I'm awful at male caws so creating them myself wouldnt be an improvement for me lol.

[quote name='ApostKhan' date='27 October 2009 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1256691676' post='6803208']
I do, but I'm not good at making male caws, I usually would download a gave save but since we cant do that this year I was hoping someone could give me some tips. I make good diva caws, I have a great Cheerleader Melissa almost finished that I'll upload soon and I'm working on a caw project for couchcampus.com as well but like I said I'm awful at male caws so creating them myself wouldnt be an improvement for me lol.
[/quote]

Just wait a little bit, the game has only been out for a week.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah...I was wondering the same thing. I remember there use to be a poster on this site years ago, "wolf..." something, his caws were epic! I had a couple of his game saves for PS2 i think.

Are there any caw creators that people search for in particular ?

Archived