I could not hate Michelle McCool more.

paynexkiller

1. she is a diva, what do you expect

2. AJ also stole the move from the originator. And he said its OK.

3. Really? Slept? Do i have to write down why you are retarded for this?

4. OMG A HOOD UP!!!!!. What about AJ, Christian, and the countless others that have worn their hoods that way, and it doesnt mean anything.

DUMBASS.

[quote name='.Killswitchâ„¢' date='25 October 2009 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1256516936' post='6794863']
From what I read, AJ Styles doesn't mind that she took it by the way...
[/quote]

Why should he? If every wrestler banned other wrestlers from using their moves, wrestling would be quite boring to watch...no one would be able to use a DDT or a suplex, it would suck.

But I do agree with the TC about one thing...I don't like McCool either.

[quote name='snakebiteSB' date='25 October 2009 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1256517079' post='6794866']
YOu could say Triple H slept his way to the top.
[/quote]

[center][font="Georgia"]Yeah, he did, and atleast Mccool has moderation and don't haves 13 Divas/Womens championship runs unlike Triple H.[/font]
[/center]

[quote name='paynexkiller' date='26 October 2009 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1256516799' post='6794856']
Really. I hate her. She has no talent, [b]she stole AJ'S move[/b], she slept her way to BOTH titles... And she just walked out with a hood up on her jacket. No respect for anybody but herself. Its pathetic. Opinions?
[/quote]

Ummm, nobody really 'owns' a move in wrestling. I mean look how many people have used the Frog Splash as a Finisher.

[quote name='XxCaptain_CharismaxX' date='25 October 2009 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1256517799' post='6794919']
Triple H was already a big name when he started dating Stephanie so GTFO, I'm sick of hearing that sh*t it gets really repetitive and it's not even true. I'll agree that he wouldn't be a 13 time world champion but he still would have made it to the top regardless.
[/quote]

[center][font="Georgia"]He would be a 3 or 4 time, but nothing like 13, part of his success was because he is indeed married to Stephanie.[/font]
[/center]

[quote name='Doctor_Who' date='25 October 2009 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1256518437' post='6794972']
[quote name='paynexkiller' date='26 October 2009 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1256516799' post='6794856']
Really. I hate her. She has no talent, [b]she stole AJ'S move[/b], she slept her way to BOTH titles... And she just walked out with a hood up on her jacket. No respect for anybody but herself. Its pathetic. Opinions?
[/quote]

Ummm, nobody really 'owns' a move in wrestling. I mean look how many people have used the Frog Splash as a Finisher.
[/quote]

Not just the Frog Splash, the DDT, Overdrive and Ace Crusher are quite over used as well.

She's already held the WWE Womens Title, and the Diva's title. You think it was through talent? Because I dont. She even botches the styles clash. She lands on her *censored*ing face for crying out loud. It's her first year, Triple H didn't abuse his power in the first year.. Just overtime. Give it time, Mc*censored* will do the same.

We don't care!! It isn't AJ's move, AJ didn't invent walking to the ring with a hood on your head.

As for the other two, Taker doesn't abuse Backstage politics, and she has a bit of talent.

Stop whining and don't watch McCool matches anymore than.

Michelle having a hood on her head is a good thing anyway, it's one minute we don't have to see her face.

[quote name='paynexkiller' date='25 October 2009 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1256516799' post='6794856']
Really. I hate her. She has no talent, she stole AJ'S move, she slept her way to BOTH titles... And she just walked out with a hood up on her jacket. No respect for anybody but herself. Its pathetic. Opinions?
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2i6nl1k.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='paynexkiller' date='25 October 2009 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1256519222' post='6795044']
She's already held the WWE Womens Title, and the Diva's title. You think it was through talent? Because I dont. She even botches the styles clash. She lands on her *censored*ing face for crying out loud. It's her first year, Triple H didn't abuse his power in the first year.. Just overtime. Give it time, Mc*censored* will do the same.
[/quote]
She's been in WWE since 2004? :huh:

If you mean her first year as champ then yeah. But maybe WWE just like her, I think the Faith Breaker is okay the way she does it.

[quote name='XxCaptain_CharismaxX' date='26 October 2009 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1256517799' post='6794919']
Triple H was already a big name when he started dating Stephanie so GTFO, I'm sick of hearing that sh*t it gets really repetitive and it's not even true. I'll agree that he wouldn't be a 13 time world champion but he still would have made it to the top regardless.
[/quote]
That^

[quote name='M3:16' date='26 October 2009 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1256517121' post='6794869']
1. she is a diva, what do you expect

2. AJ also stole the move from the originator. And he said its OK.

3. Really? Slept? Do i have to write down why you are retarded for this?

4. OMG A HOOD UP!!!!!. What about AJ, Christian, and the countless others that have worn their hoods that way, and it doesnt mean anything.

[b]DUMBASS.[/b]
[/quote]

Owned the original poster.

You're just complainin cos you don't like her. Having a hood up is like saying "OMG who does Miz think he is, Hulk Hogan or The Rock wearing trunks!!??". [u][b]Idiocy.[/b][/u]

Michelle is doing a decent job as heel at least, getting a reaction from the crowd for pretty minimal stuff lol. I like Michelle, but thats cos she's hawt.

[quote name='paynexkiller' date='25 October 2009 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1256519222' post='6795044']
[/quote]

Um Before I comment on it are you saying it's Mccool first year in wrestling?

And OMG Maybe we should all Hate Maria she wore a hood to the ring that bitch!

[quote name='TheMizâ„¢' date='25 October 2009 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1256526655' post='6795844']
She stole AJ's move..Did he not steal it from someone else too?
[/quote]

Its not that she stole "AJ's" move, It's that she decided to utilize it around the same time AJ had already popularized the move. I'm not saying it was wrong or anything but it was just a tad disrespectful.

You can't compare that move to any suplex, DDT, backbreaker etc. because those are all just basic wrestling maneuvers and not Signature Moves.

As for the Frogsplash, that move is used mostly to pay tribute to Eddie Guerrero nowadays. It's not really stolen.

[quote name='ÂŅewĐecade.' date='26 October 2009 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1256527715' post='6795930']
[quote name='TheMizâ„¢' date='25 October 2009 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1256526655' post='6795844']
She stole AJ's move..Did he not steal it from someone else too?
[/quote]

Its not that she stole "AJ's" move, It's that she decided to utilize it around the same time AJ had already popularized the move. I'm not saying it was wrong or anything but it was just a tad disrespectful.

You can't compare that move to any suplex, [b]DDT,[/b] backbreaker etc. because those are all just basic wrestling maneuvers and not Signature Moves.

As for the Frogsplash, that move is used mostly to pay tribute to Eddie Guerrero nowadays. It's not really stolen.
[/quote]

But the DDT started off AS a signature move.

Archived