On the Darkside '10

Vulpes R

Here in SvR 2010 and loving it. I haven't made this many CAWs since 06.

I currently lack ability to take pics, though [color="#FF0000"][b]White Leather Jacket[/b][/color] has donated a few and I will post the occasional video.

If you're on PS3, just head on down to community creations and do a keyword search for [b]NBW[/b]. Then view content by creator, anything not listed here is done by my roomie (who owns the PS3).

[u][b]CURRENT CAWS[/b][/u]

1. [b]"The Last Revolution" Chuck Williams - 100% with custom paint tool tattoos based off my own IRL[/b]
2. [b]"No Ordinary" Joe Hunter - 100% with custom paint tool designs on shirt (Space Invaders!)[/b]
3. [b]Jason Omega - 100% Done[/b]
4. [b]El Jobbo - 100% Done and in my opinion, the best damn entrance EVER--"Oooo, Jobbo!"[/b]
5. [b]Willy Klassen - 100% Done, plus a new attire; Hellbound "Barbed Wire Match" outfit that is covered in blood.[/b]
6. Scott Klassen - 99% Done, Minor moveset tweaks
7. Guawna - 99% Done, Minor moveset tweaks
8. Marcus "The Man" Kiss, 99% Done, Minor moveset tweaks
9. Amanda Chambers, 75% Done, Moveset in progress
10. "Dirty" Pete Sanchez, 85% Done, Working on moveset
11. Alex Extreme, 95% Done, Once again moveset tweaks.
12. El Bunko, 99% the tag-team partner of yup; you guessed it--El Jobbo. Still fleshing out moveset.
13. [b]"Leaping" Carl Lenny, 100% and a pure jobber for my goons to beat on. Comes with 4 attires including the Hellbound "Barbed Wire Match" outfit that is covered in blood.[/b]
14. "Mr. Canada" Robert Drake, 99%; the maple leaf on the trunks came out AWESOME when made with the paint tool. Still adjusting moveset.
[b]15. Blitzkrieg - 100%, trying to make all 4 members of my Demolition-type stable; The Unforgiven.[/b]
16. Oni III - 85%, Minor moveset tweaks and appearance.
17. Yusuke Nomura - 95%, Minor moveset tweaks
[b]18. Hammer - 100%, trying to make all 4 members of my Demolition-type stable; The Unforgiven. I didn't like the default hockey mask in the game; so I designed something more organic; sort of like the Splatterhouse mask.[/b]
[b]19. Peter "The Wolfman" Kurten - 100%, homage to old school bruiser wrestlers with added in bloody attire.[/b]
20. Tank - 95%, the final member of my Demolition-type stable The Unforgiven. Still tweaking the face paint.

[b][u]DEFUNCT PROJECTS[/u][/b]

Listed because the game won't let me take them off the server. :|

1. Timmy Meat - Was a backyard wrestler but I couldn't get the facepaint to look right.
2. Dave Scarrow - Just not happy with my fat goon.

[u][b]NON-ORIGINAL[/b][/u]

1. [b]Starman - 100% from NES Pro-Wrestling fame! He came out super awesome. Been wanting to make him since SYM.[/b]
2. Old Scratch - Everyone and their grandmother has done a devil CAW, mine is a totally different take. Don't believe me? Have a look. No moveset though.
3. Killer Croc - 99% I saw a couple versions of the Batman villain on Community Creations and attempted to make him. Actually, he turned out pretty damn good, nice and beastly.
4. [b]Mayor Mike "Macho" Haggar - 100% from Final Fight, came out better than expected.[/b]
5. Dr. Guildo - 75% another NES guy, this time from Tecmo World Wrestling. Not an exact version because it has a lot more detail, but the mask turned out great. Now to bust out a moveset.

[u][b]VIDEO[/b][/u]

Willy Klassen vs. "Leaping" Carl Lenny at the Hellbound 2009 PPV. No, that's not real blood. I made it in paint specific for the match.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLE8Kg0_OaE[/media]

El Jobbo & El Bunko get their groove on.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eQ_ijeLLKU[/media]

[color="#FF0000"][b]SPICY EDIT![/b][/color]

White Leather Jacket was awesome enough to take a couple pics. Kudos, sir.

First up we have "The Last Revolution" Chuck Williams, the CAW that's based on me.

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/vulpesr/14402gp.jpg[/IMG]

Once again, it was mere chance (or CIA brain probes) that CM Punk has a shirt design similar to mine that I designed waaaayyyy back in '06. Here is a ref pic!

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/vulpesr/revolution.gif[/IMG]

Second up, we have Jason Omega. Originally a cruiser weight face who couldn't buy a match; he's gone heel and...still can't win. Concept created before Brian Kendrick, who doesn't have a job with WWE anymore anyhow. To hell with him.

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/vulpesr/9sryhi.jpg[/IMG]

Still a bit of work to do, there's a rhinestone logo of "OMEGA" I designed on the back of the jacket, but I need to make it better. Here's how he looked in '06.

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/vulpesr/omega.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='enigma606' date='24 October 2009 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1256382250' post='6788598']
I'll check these out when i go on smackdown later :)
[/quote]

Awesome, awesome. Let me know what ya think!

[quote name='Spyder78' date='24 October 2009 - 09:17 AM' timestamp='1256393863' post='6789045']
Nice to see you back man, but your lack of pics is disturbing :poke:
[/quote]

Shush, you! I am working on it. It's also hard as hell to take a decent picture with a crap digital camera and a HUGE, Death Star sized TV that blocks out the sun and makes my neighbors think I am some sort of dark God for extinguishing said sun.

[quote]
Shush, you! I am working on it. It's also hard as hell to take a decent picture with a crap digital camera and a HUGE, Death Star sized TV that locks out the sun and makes my neighbors think I am some sort of dark God for extinguishing said sun.[/quote]

:lol: at least you got the joke man :poke:

Thank to WLJ for snapping some pics man, looking ace again this year man

:cool:

[quote name='White Leather Jacket' date='24 October 2009 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1256397479' post='6789153']
[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/9sryhi.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/14402gp.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

White Leather Jacket, you are my hero. For like, ever. Or maybe until Tuesday. Either way, thanks for the pics. If you can get one of El Jobbo, the hero worship will continue till at least Sunday of next week. u_u

[quote name='Spyder78' date='24 October 2009 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1256397877' post='6789181']
[quote]
Shush, you! I am working on it. It's also hard as hell to take a decent picture with a crap digital camera and a HUGE, Death Star sized TV that locks out the sun and makes my neighbors think I am some sort of dark God for extinguishing said sun.[/quote]

:lol: at least you got the joke man :poke:

Thank to WLJ for snapping some pics man, looking ace again this year man

:cool:
[/quote]

I get jokes.

And thanks, been a little hard with the limited options and such but I have been able to bang out most of my classics thus far.

[quote name='enigma606' date='25 October 2009 - 09:12 AM' timestamp='1256479943' post='6792713']
checked out your caws man, real good work, digging chuck and the classens
[/quote]

Thanks, Enigma. The Klassens are real life friends of mine who have been playing the wrestling games with me since...Wrestlemania 2000 on N64 I think? Chuck, well that's me. x3

[quote name='PyroTechnyks' date='25 October 2009 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1256497603' post='6793600']
These are pretty cool CAWs. I'm liking the concepts for them. I really like the design of the shirt on Chuck. Jason Omega looks like and ego-heel, meaning he thinks he's better than everyone else, but in truth he can't do anything but cheat his way to victory. :D
[/quote]

The shirt was actually a pain in the ass to make look right. Since having a tight fitting shirt in that style means the arms only go as high as just below the shoulder I had to use layers of logos matched with the skin tone to make it even shorter.

Also, you basically nailed Jason Omega. I was more than pleased to see the call name Omega in SvR10 as well.

[quote name='Thr33X' date='25 October 2009 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1256498095' post='6793629']
Looking good, especially how we see the "evolution" of the CAWS from way back in '06 to now. I really wanna see this Starman you're making though. That should be awesome, lol.
[/quote]

Well if you're on PS3, just do a keyword search for "NBW" and view my content; he's in there! He came out perfect in my opinion. I have wanted to make Starman since '06 but there was no way to properly size a star on the face...until now!

[quote name='XtremeTony' date='25 October 2009 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1256507715' post='6794277']
Great job with the 2010 version of Chuck Williams. 9.75/10still has that electrifying persona from TWF.Offtopic: btw, I miss ya on the CAW show forums (i.e. CAW Mainstream)
[/quote]

Thanks, Tony!

I tried to get into CAW Mainstream a few months ago but wasn't able to, seemed though my account wasn't there or something. :| I miss the old TWF shows but I see StatsWhore hasn't updated in...forever. D: If you're looking for any new talent in your brand, lemme know! My CAWs are always available!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='The Emo Warrior?' date='13 November 2009 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1258153787' post='6850013']
Will We Be Seeing Amanda Chambers This Year Vulpes.?

Great Work With Otha's Tho...

Sumfin Bout the second guy i like. ;) not like it means anythin comin from a undercarder on ms like myself but keep it up
[/quote]

Aye, Amanda has been made though I have currently put the PS3 game on the shelf in favor of the PS2 version for a bit (patterns are go!), but I am sure I will return to the PS3 version eventually.

• 2 months later...

Archived