UK Game next day delivery

josesaladbar

Personally I haven't ussed this service before either but games are normally dispatched on the wednesday. I normally get next day delivery on standard post anyways but due to the postal strikes it could arrive any time for royal mail users. Game might dispatch the game early to try and avoid the postal strike for most customers so the courier service might get it early.my advice is keep checking game website for it to be dispatched and expect it the next day from then could be anytime as I I'm not sure but I don't think it comes via royal mail,could ber wrong though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
me too i've been waiting for this game too long i wasn't gonna have a repeat of last year when they delivered it 5 days after it came out.

i think if it's express it should either come thursday(if your lucky) or friday.

[quote name='josesaladbar' post='6769754' date='Oct 19 2009, 12:21 PM']ive ordered the game from Game this year and chosen next day express delivery because of the postal strike. has anyone used this before, or know what day theyre despatched? i could do with knowing as ill have to be in to sign for it. any help much appreciated[/quote]
Well, I did the same and as far as I know it should arrive on Friday morning.

However, I wouldn't worry too much...I'd assume they'll email saying that the game has been sent out inwhich case, make sure you're in the next day.

[quote name='invisible man' post='6769812' date='Oct 19 2009, 12:47 PM'][quote name='josesaladbar' post='6769754' date='Oct 19 2009, 12:21 PM']ive ordered the game from Game this year and chosen next day express delivery because of the postal strike. has anyone used this before, or know what day theyre despatched? i could do with knowing as ill have to be in to sign for it. any help much appreciated[/quote]

However, I wouldn't worry too much...I'd assume they'll email saying that the game has been sent out inwhich case, make sure you're in the next day.
[/quote]

Friday??? Considering people already have the game making people wait that long is just taking the P***

[quote name='iamthedoctor' post='6774190' date='Oct 20 2009, 09:07 AM'][quote name='invisible man' post='6769812' date='Oct 19 2009, 12:47 PM'][quote name='josesaladbar' post='6769754' date='Oct 19 2009, 12:21 PM']ive ordered the game from Game this year and chosen next day express delivery because of the postal strike. has anyone used this before, or know what day theyre despatched? i could do with knowing as ill have to be in to sign for it. any help much appreciated[/quote]

[/quote]

Friday??? Considering people already have the game making people wait that long is just taking the P***
[/quote]
not realy cause people have the game because its realised in america, the uk release day is friday so thats when you will get it

Archived