help questions svr10

coddeest

Hello,

I have the game on xbox 360 and i know a lot of you have it to so maybe you know the answer

- how can that someone has finisher x3 ? i saw it sometimes in the royal rumble and i thought that i saw it to in a normal match.. how do you do that? (and someone tips how to get fast finisher in royal rumble match because it takes pretty long sometimes)

- what are the buttons for interference? (like you saw in video's that kane is coming or the light goes out and the undertaker is behind you)

- can you change you're focus to a other player manual? if it is then what are the buttons?

i hope someone know's the answer!

thanks in advance,
tim barrett

[quote name='coddeest' post='6764288' date='Oct 18 2009, 06:07 PM']Hello,

I have the game on xbox 360 and i know a lot of you have it to so maybe you know the answer

- how can that someone has finisher x3 ? i saw it sometimes in the royal rumble and i thought that i saw it to in a normal match.. how do you do that? (and someone tips how to get fast finisher in royal rumble match because it takes pretty long sometimes)

- what are the buttons for interference? (like you saw in video's that kane is coming or the light goes out and the undertaker is behind you)

- can you change you're focus to a other player manual? if it is then what are the buttons?

thanks in advance,
tim barrett[/quote]
1. Career mode
2. R3/RS
3. No

[quote name='Rated.' post='6764304' date='Oct 18 2009, 06:14 PM'][quote name='coddeest' post='6764288' date='Oct 18 2009, 06:07 PM']Hello,

thanks in advance,
tim barrett[/quote]
1. Career mode
2. R3/RS
[b]3. No[/b]
[/quote]
The option for manual targetting is back this year

[quote name='coddeest' post='6764340' date='Oct 18 2009, 06:34 PM']thnx :D but the interference with RS button does not work for me and what do you mean with career mode? because i saw the finisher x3 in exhibiton :huh:[/quote]
What i mean with career mode is you have to earn that ability. And for the interference. Do you have anyone as your friend in that rivalry thing i forget what its called. If you don't then that's why no one is coming out.

okay thanks, yes i was the undertaker (so he has as friend kane) and i was against Kozlov :P but i will try again

and thanks for the tip for career mode

edit: still doesn't work for me the interference, maybe you must have a ability and rivalry or must be a heel superstar to do that? or other buttons (if i push RS, he does a submission move of the opponent is on the ground and if he stands he does a quick move)

Archived