Building up CAWs?

Bawitdaba

Now before anyone says it, no i'm not complaining about the CAW mode or having to build them up individually, I actually love it. My question is that, while you apparently build up your CAWs by using them in any mode, can you put a restriction on the overall of the CAW, such as, I like to make my CAWs have realistic overalls, but thinking about, if u continue to use them, wouldn't the overall just keep going up? Can someone please help me with an answer because I dont quite understand how it works.

Thanks in advance,
Bawitdaba.

[quote name='Hugh G Rection.' post='6763433' date='Oct 17 2009, 06:53 PM']so we have more freedom in getting attributes to exact numbers this year?[/quote]
Bassically.

[quote name='tigerx' post='6764071' date='Oct 17 2009, 10:04 PM']no you can't,..been playing it for an hour now, and so far i can't reduce it.[/quote]

Cool thanks. Will just have to be careful when putting in points. You think its possible to finish a RTWM without adding a single point?

LOl yeah i was kind of confused on how it worked but after a few hours I got down how the points system work. Im still confused as to what was the point of making the backstage attire though, im near the end of my caws season and ive only seen him wear it in one scene

Archived