*ADMINS* Lo-Fi Website?

Masson

The lo-fi website has been down for a while. I frequently use it to check caws.ws when im on my mobile, but I can't, and haven't been able since this happened.

Also, how long does it take for the lo-fi website to update? It does seem to happen quite a lot that I post something, and it won't appear on the lo fi site for a few hours, sometimes even days. When I was on holiday in france, it had the exact same posts in every topic for the entire week, apparently, no one used the website when I was away...

Anyway... When will the site be back up? Or don't you know?

[quote name='Afterlife.' post='6762512' date='Oct 18 2009, 10:03 AM']I'm using the Lo-Fi version and I'm usng the site normally.[/quote]
You clearly don't know what the "low-fi" site is, it's used for members with slow connections or mobile phones, so they don't have to load the ads and images this forum contains. It is just for viewing however, there is no flash at all, so the post buttons don't appear. Therefore = you can't be using the low-fi version, since you are posting.

I had a click of the low-fi link myself and got redirected to:

[quote]CAWs.ws forum is currently offline whilst we move things to a brand new, faster more powerful server! We will be back later today, apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

CAWs.ws Admins[/quote]
I assume that's what the topic creator is wondering about.

[quote]CAWs.ws forum is currently offline whilst we move things to a brand new, faster more powerful server! We will be back later today, apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

CAWs.ws Admins[/quote]

It should be back pretty soon.

[quote name='Odyssey' post='6763774' date='Oct 18 2009, 02:24 AM'][quote name='Afterlife.' post='6762512' date='Oct 18 2009, 10:03 AM']I'm using the Lo-Fi version and I'm usng the site normally.[/quote]
You clearly don't know what the "low-fi" site is, it's used for members with slow connections or mobile phones, so they don't have to load the ads and images this forum contains. It is just for viewing however, there is no flash at all, so the post buttons don't appear. Therefore = [b]you can't be using the low-fi version, since you are posting.[/b]

I had a click of the low-fi link myself and got redirected to:
I assume that's what the topic creator is wondering about.
[/quote]

[img]http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4735/47352999541c294f3a0fc612872c73430f63975.jpg[/img]

No comment.

[quote name='Fuse' post='6765217' date='Oct 18 2009, 01:39 PM'][quote]CAWs.ws forum is currently offline whilst we move things to a brand new, faster more powerful server! We will be back later today, apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

CAWs.ws Admins[/quote]

It should be back pretty soon.
[/quote]

Been like that for about a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived