**Official Topic** PS3 & 360 Online Players To Play

Andy Badwool

I will keep it up-to-dated as possible. What distingueshes a fair player from a random player/a cheaper? A fair player is someone who actually play the game as it have to be played, making the match realistic. We have no HUD this year, so there's no more "pin on two red" or something like that. But still there can be some fair play rules to follow for the online. Here they are:

[b]No spamming[/b]
Don't spam the same move over and over. Make the match realistic and vary your moveset (strong grapples, corner grapples, ground grapples, ecc...). If you have evasive dodge as ability, don't roll over and over, use it just a few times and properly.
[b]No unblockable moves[/b]
We don't know if unblockables are still in this year but if they are don't do them. In svr2009 the unblockables was:
- Any moves that follows the move called "Back Rolling"
- The so called "unclean entry": if you attack the opponent while he's still in the animation of entering the ring, is unblockable. So wait until he's completely in before attack
- Some moves done when the opponent is in a falling animation. So don't do do moves while the opponent is slowly falling down.
- Attacking the opponent while he is REBOUNDING (not leaning, but rebounding) at the ropes is unblockable.
[b]No cheap moves[/b]
- Back Rolling
- Headbutt Attack
- It seems this year theres no gliched finishers, but if any, don't to them (finishers that cause a lot damage)
[b]Finish the match in the right way[/b]
- Pin after a finisher when the opponent is walking crippled (since we have no damage indicatore we can just base this from how the opponent is walking) in singles matches.
- In a Tag Match pin after a finisher or after an high impact (not a basic one) Tag Team Move when the opponent hitted is walking crippled.
[b]Other quick rules[/b]
- Don't run away just to taunt and gain momentum
- In Normal Tag Matches if you are the illegal man stay on the corner except for breaking pin/submissions or other particular situations
- Max CAW Overall is 95

[center]_____________________________________________________________________[/center]

Now the list of fair players. I'll start with the well known fair player from svr2009. If you play by those rules or you face someone who does please put your name(s) here. I'm on PS3 side so I know more fair players there rather than 360. If you know some of them feel free to tell me by writing them in this topic.

[b][size=4]PS3[/size][/b]
[b]xFaMx Clan[/b]
- AndyBadwool
- xX-TheBlackHeron-Xx
- iTsYungGuNNz
- Rated_SandeR
- Rom_Buster
- IAmSHOKZ
- Giuli87
- J2FJust2FlyJ2F
- Its_Big-J
- TheOnLyEmoN
- LegendarySkiLLeD
- xTaRaNTuLax
- Poison_Minx

[b]xMODx Clan[/b]
- xHaVoC83x
- V_A_M_P__D_N_A
- HeLLzxFuRy
- xStigma
- xSt4y_r3ady_C3DX
- iAmKLuELeSS

[b]Other Fair Players[/b]
- IXI_VeNdetTa_IXI
- X_ItsDestroyer_X
- IXI_FrAnChiS3_IXI
- xIEXQUiSiT3Ix
- Dopesuperstar168
- x_KasHiZLonTe_x
- XcLuZiVe_One_XX
- RaTeD-RuThLezZxx
- DatNewCharisma
- Dat_boiwheezy
- ThaSwaGGuH-S2F-
- RJKilla2
- wWe_SiKoP4T4_wWe
- DoLCe-STeFaNiA
- OmG_iTzZ_OTP
- Xx_Gomez_xX
- iamKillSwitch
- XxImLegacyxX
- X_LK_X
- X-x_MaGiC_x-X
- NO-MERCY-333 / iLL-SKiLL-333
- x_X_cHaOs_X_x
- KingOfNewYork15
- ReptileV3
- Pwned--By--JAS3
- CrooZer_2S_
- Iceman-2005
- ItsTheDevil
- Jazzy_is_Flyy / J-R3iGN
- x-IFuSiONI-x
- XxSnAkE_LeGeNdxX
- x_Andy-TnG_x
- Ky1990
- Degenerates
- X-xHardKoRex-X
- AlternateEnding_
- USF-Tcan
- mkkid28
- X_xLATINOx_X
- choaseagle
- wilmarra
- Mr_bun
- Steven-Knight
- WWEKnot
- ExecuteOrder66
- JamieW28
- krulmichael
- Indefinatrix
- hardyz-wont_DIE
- OG-RedeyeJedi
- Dark-Ruler1322
- RailroadSpike
- DWilson8504
- pepsiguy_2
- dx1212
- darealmrmobile
- wes2k8

[b][size=4][color="#008000"]XBOX360[/color][/size][/b]
[b]UTD Clan[/b]
- Oasis UTD
- MindOwn UTD
- ThE1 2 3KiD UTD
- Guardian UTD
- Notorious UTD
- Entropy UTD
- Sovereign UTD
- Rapture UTD
- Dream UTD

[b]I3LiTEI Clan[/b]
- Method 3LiTE
- Amazin 3LiTE
- The Icon 3LiTE
- Savior 3LiTE
- Myztokos 3LiTE
- Prodigy 3LiTE

[b]LG Clan[/b]
This clan from PS3 is moving to 360. Gamertags of members still unknown.

[b]Italian Stable[/b]
- IS Simone
- IS Niki

[b]iKoN Clan[/b]
- ZillaSSK xiKoNx
- iNFeK7ed xiKoNx
- Ix600xI xiKoNx
- Angelik xiKoNx
- KiDRuKuS xiKoNx
- JoKeR xiKoNx
- Memories xiKoNx
- Cool Kid xiKoNx
- iAmBlaK xiKoNx

[b]Other Fair Players[/b]
- DARK AV3NG3FUL
- oIPHeNoM3nALo
- Ix HaRMoney xI
- iL o IK ii T a
- R iNavigateZ E
- XpLoSiVe Kiid
- oH IKoMpaNeI 69
- I WiCK3DNESZ I
- xI EXQUiSiT3 Ix
- Spyke3585
- Zidane447
- IVI Empire IVI
- MiiXakaKariZma
- GlassyKINGNYC
- McCHitman
- Martin Hazi
- youcantseebre
- RV1709
- whitehippo24
- RedDevil9937
- Styles06
- apococlisp
- P SaCo
- RAIDA NGP
- PricedBean
- Pepsi Style
- Emoisum
- jeff215
- RogueFnHorseman
- adamjee37
- Captain HOi
- Jimbofett316
- Xplizit101
- Mr Exceptional
- Starz AeoN
- Hollywood AeoN
- xNWDx LuNaTiC
- R3LLiK L2K
- iLLy223
- Common 5en5e
- Poet Blight
- Daehnke
- Sephiroth311
- Savage xGmMx
- Miricle Of SyN
- ix The Jay xi
- Age Of Destiny

Maybe, but a topic will still be useful. Too bad I prepared an HTML table to have an easier organization, but I can't use it on there...

Plus last years topic creator didn't give a damn about updating the topic and stuff, this year will be different.

I added some more 360 players in "Other fair players", thanks to IS Simone for that list.

Im guilty of sometimes attacking people before they can get in all the way but i suppose other than that im a fair player, check me out on youtube, i usually record matches i think are going to be good or fair.

The attacking, then attacking the guy again (back head strike to back head strike to back head strike) has been fixed, you can no longer spam that.

Spyke3585 is my gametag XLady KarmaX can vouch for me

[quote name='MissDeeCole' post='6769276' date='Oct 19 2009, 09:39 AM']something doesnt sit right about clan sections under a "fair players" list. they can say what they want, but everyone knows what happens when your in a match with them and they are losing[/quote]
As far as concern mine, that's not the case. Personally if my opponent is a cheaper I throw rules out the window and kill him in any way possible. If my opponent was fair I send him "good game" wether I win or lose, and also may add him. If he was half fair half cheap (you know, a random player who plays normally but don't know about the rules, or what unblockables are and stuff... -you can easily recognize if someone is doing unblockables on purpose or not-) I tell him what he did wrong to fix that, helping him becoming 100% fair, if he's willing to do it.

[quote name='MissDeeCole' post='6769276' date='Oct 19 2009, 07:39 AM']something doesnt sit right about clan sections under a "fair players" list. they can say what they want, but everyone knows what happens when your in a match with them and they are losing[/quote]
yea they're not as fair as they claim to be trust me. as for me i was fair up until June of this year, as the cheapness got worse i decided to go with the flow of 09's online theme "Total Cheapness" and i dont deny it. as for 2010, if you idiots happen find a glitch, keep it to your damn selves, cause that s**t spreads like a virus on these SvR games.
So yea hopefully my experience this year w/ xFaMx & xEoEx will be a good one. but as for NO-MERCY-333 lol you still suck, just stating a fact

[quote name='MissDeeCole' post='6769276' date='Oct 19 2009, 02:39 AM']something doesnt sit right about clan sections under a "fair players" list. they can say what they want, but everyone knows what happens when your in a match with them and they are losing[/quote]

yea i know what you mean....my experience with clan members is never good,when i have the upper hand they get desperate and get cheap and i usually get cheaped out/glitched, my block list has been maxed out 3 times so i avoid them.

Why are Back Rolling and Headbutt Attack cheap moves? As far as I know Back Rolling is reversable just not the animation after but not everyone will attack you straight after. The move ain't cheap.
Head Attack also known as Spikebutt can be reversed too, at least the first one. Then again, not everyone will spam this move a seond time.
And who awarded your clan as the fairest clan of 2009? Your buddies? :lol:

The fair play community did. 10 polls with 10 categories, where every well known fair player on PS3 voted (most on that list).

You may be right as far as Backroll, but... what's the point of having it in your moveset if your goal is not to cheap? It doesn't cause ANY damage. 0 damage. And you can't follow up with another move cause it would be UB. Nobody would put that move in the moveset if he's not a lameass, don't you think? So...

Headbutt is a cheap move cause it can reach you from a veeeeeeery high distance and suddenly, out of nowhere. It's a glitched move.

By the way, the reason why you all have bad experience with clans is because out there there are like 992820 cheap clans. 100% Fair clans is something really rare to find. And you can be sure the clans I wrote are 100% fair.

Luckily this year, in PS3, we have trophies (cannot copy data from one account to another account) so for obvious reasons every clan had to drop clan tags (eg. xFaMx before the username), otherwise nobody would have been able to join or leave it lol. But the posers problem is still there, so if you fight someone who claims to be on these clans but its not on that members list, than he is a poser. That to prevent things like "oh this fam guy cheaped me" when hes not even in FaM.

Archived