WCW 2000

billwagon

Download Link: [url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2293C4EM"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2293C4EM[/url]

I got bored and played my old TNA weekly save and decided to make Kwee Wee. I then watched a couple of WCW 2000 events and wanted to make Big T after seeing Ahmed Johnson make his appearance. Well, I ended up making a save with playable PPV's. Here is the roster:

1. Sid Vicious
2. Kevin Nash
3. Goldberg
4. Lex Luger
5. Scott Steiner
6. DDP
7. Jeff Jarrett
8. Sting
9. Vampiro
10. Demon
11. Shane Douglas
12. Mike Awesome
13. the Wall
14. Terry Funk
15. Tank Abbott
16. Crowbar
17. Ernest Miller
18. Billy Kidman
19. Kwee Wee
20. Sean O'haire
21. Shawn Stasiak
22. Chuck Palumbo
23. Ron Harris
24. Don Harris
25. Vito
26. Johnny the Bull Stamboli
27. Stevie Ray
28. Big T
29. Brian Adams
30. Bryan Clark

Stables:
Jindrak & O'Haire
Harlem Heat 2000
the Mamalukes
the Harris Boys
Perfect Event
Kronik
Team Package

original caws by me on this save: Johnny the Bull, Don Harris, Ron Harris, Sean O'Haire, Kwee Wee, the Wall, Tank Abbott, Ernest Miller, the Demon. On the Demon, Ernest Miller, and Johnny the Bull I started with existing formulas and changed them significantly. I tried to make all attires accurate for the year. I made Sean O'Haire's attire match Jindrak while keeping it the correct style of the year he wore.

[quote name='freakzilla' post='6757003' date='Oct 16 2009, 12:32 PM']Thanks for another great save.It's always good to see the guys that are on a save for the first time.I really liked the Demon,Ernest Miller,Tank and Kwee Wee.My only complaint is that maybe Big T is a little too dark.Thanks again[/quote]

I can understand what you mean about Big T. I found his complexion difficult to capture. I really is extremely dark but maybe I overdid it. I realize I left out the Filthy Animals and General Rection's faction but I wanted to squeeze on those originals so I didn't have room. Glad you appreciated it.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='billwagon' date='17 October 2009 - 04:48 AM' timestamp='1255772925' post='6759666']
your welcome, glad to hear it is being used.
[/quote]

I was finally able to checkout this save. I think you did a great job. I especially like the Harris Boys. I'm hoping that you might try a WWF save from the attitude era.

[quote name='McB8n' date='30 November 2009 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1259632046' post='6889953']
[quote name='billwagon' date='17 October 2009 - 04:48 AM' timestamp='1255772925' post='6759666']
[/quote]

I was finally able to checkout this save. I think you did a great job. I especially like the Harris Boys. I'm hoping that you might try a WWF save from the attitude era.
[/quote]

I'll tell you what, after my ECW 1996 save, I will do an Attitude save. What year do you want me to make? Obviously that is a ways away. My WCCW save will be finished tomorrow and then I will be starting the ECW save in about a week. Then after that save your up.

[quote name='billwagon' date='30 November 2009 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1259637735' post='6890241']
[quote name='McB8n' date='30 November 2009 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1259632046' post='6889953']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll tell you what, after my ECW 1996 save, I will do an Attitude save. What year do you want me to make? Obviously that is a ways away. My WCCW save will be finished tomorrow and then I will be starting the ECW save in about a week. Then after that save your up.
[/quote]

I think 1999 would be great. Thanks.

WWE 2003 huh, you got it but it's a ways off. I am doing ECW 1996 next on request. All the footage I need for this save should be on it's way now.

Then on request I am doing a WWE 1999 save. I already started one a while ago so that save shouldn't take too long. Just need to work it out and touch up attires and such, create ppv's and what not.

After doing two straight save requests I can't promise that I will immediately make a WWE 2003 save but I promise it will be the next request save I make after these two. I have a desire to do more WCCW saves even if nobody else wants them just because that was my favorite org growing up and I am getting to the era I remember the best. I am thinking about throwing together a Superclash 1 save real quick at some point since I think I have CAW's already for almost everybody needed.

• 2 years later...

Archived