Making Caws...

paynexkiller

Will this years version of Create-a-Wrestler be harder for people to make guys from the indy scene?

I will be checking this site out franticly for a version of Chris Hero to use, seeing as the announcers use the term 'Hero' and 'Hero Wins!' and otehr such phrases... Anybody have any idea if he'll be hard to make?

I actually think with Paint Tool he'll be alot easier to create as it will save alot of time instead of searching for shapes, designs and what not to create his Logo. Plus his Attire should be easy to make aswell depending on what look your going for.

I think it'll only be as hard as you make it out to be. If you take your time with it and learn the new ways to mold a face then you should be alright. I wouldn't rush things though just so you can have like 15 CAWs out before anyone else.

Believe me when I saw the video where it actually said the persons name I thought of making Hero right away too. Didn't Legends of Wrestling do that when you picked names? (where it actually said the name).

[font="Trebuchet MS"][b]I guess we'll just have to see... the thing is, sure, the game comes out the 30th, but the really good CAWs don't start coming in for about a month... just be patient... Chris Hero's a pretty well-known indy name... i'm sure quite a few people will be making him... just keep your eyes peeled... I wonder how this site is going to cater to the new Upload/Download feature... the huge upside to this is that no longer will you have the daunting task of having to type out a huge formula... surely, the archives can't expect us to type out a huge formula to get our CAWs posted......can they?[/b][/font]

[quote name='iLolbant' post='6749720' date='Oct 14 2009, 08:49 PM']If anything it will be easier with the paint tool[/quote]

yeah the paint tool's one thing i'm definitely really excited about...:nod:

seems like the possibilities are endless once you become a pro at it....

Thanks for all the replys. I'm definetly pumped up for this game and will have to give making Hero myself ago. I've never released any Caws, because I'm not in it to be recongnised or anything, I enjoy the games myself and thats enough. But am still waiting for a decent Chris Hero CAW To be released for 2009, let alone 2010, ^^

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='6749688' date='Oct 14 2009, 08:43 PM']Depending on who you make some faces were harder to make than others. The attires are usually a piece of cake depending on which one you've selected.[/quote]

[font="Trebuchet MS"]
[b]Yeah, an upside to Uploading for me is that I [i]NEVER[/i] dared to post a formula for my Teddy Hart, because the facial hair alone would be a [i]nightmare[/i]! lol... Now, I can perfect his facial hair without limitations, then his gear, get everything just perfect, and Upload him for the world to enjoy...i'm just PSYCHED about it, to be quite honest :nod:[/b][/font]

Maybe harder because "Gruesome Greggy" can't even have a jacket, shirt, pants, and glasses without going over the limit on layers...

So if you want pants a jacket and a du rag and elbow pads, knee pads and what not...your screwed...

Time will tell, cuz not enough ppl have the game now that are talking about the CAW mode...

And it's already confirmed that you can't edit downloaded superstars...WTF?

[quote name='мя мcв&#' post='6759216' date='Oct 17 2009, 12:09 AM']whats a paint tool???[/quote]

a douchebag with a brush...

[quote name='McCHitman' post='6757291' date='Oct 16 2009, 03:34 PM']Maybe harder because "Gruesome Greggy" can't even have a jacket, shirt, pants, and glasses without going over the limit on layers...

So if you want pants a jacket and a du rag and elbow pads, knee pads and what not...your screwed...

Time will tell, cuz not enough ppl have the game now that are talking about the CAW mode...

And it's already confirmed that you can't edit downloaded superstars...WTF?[/quote]

[font="Trebuchet MS"][b]i love how Gruesome Greggy's become such a hot topic on here...he's like our Joe The Plummer lol...I'd never even heard of the character before that review.. but he's one of those random, crappy, n00by-looking CAWs that this point system does away with to a small degree, so I can't say I'm upset about it... no offense to Original CAW makers, but I make real CAWs, so it's hard to imagine I'll have to face this problem too often, if at all...so tought sh!t, quite frankly... :fedup: lol... just forces you to be more creative, and it seems like alot of people fear that lol[/b][/font]

[quote name='☠B7 (THΞ NΞW R&#' post='6757011' date='Oct 16 2009, 11:34 AM'][quote name='EvolutionIV' post='6749688' date='Oct 14 2009, 08:43 PM']Depending on who you make some faces were harder to make than others. The attires are usually a piece of cake depending on which one you've selected.[/quote]

[font="Trebuchet MS"]
[b]Yeah, an upside to Uploading for me is that I [i]NEVER[/i] dared to post a formula for my Teddy Hart, because the facial hair alone would be a [i]nightmare[/i]! lol... Now, I can perfect his facial hair without limitations, then his gear, get everything just perfect, and Upload him for the world to enjoy...i'm just PSYCHED about it, to be quite honest :nod:[/b][/font]
[/quote]

for what system? teddy hart is one of my favs

[quote name='Kingjohnson' post='6759507' date='Oct 17 2009, 03:12 AM'][quote name='☠B7 (THΞ NΞW R&#' post='6757011' date='Oct 16 2009, 11:34 AM'][quote name='EvolutionIV' post='6749688' date='Oct 14 2009, 08:43 PM']Depending on who you make some faces were harder to make than others. The attires are usually a piece of cake depending on which one you've selected.[/quote]

[font="Trebuchet MS"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[font="Trebuchet MS"][b]360...been making him since like...SvR06 on PS2, but the facial hair was a nightmare... had him down pretty good last year, since it was my first year with 64 layers. but never got the chance to post him... we'll see about this year...I really wanna make certain people first and foremost, and he's certainly one of 'em..:nod:[/b][/font]

[quote name='☠B7 (THΞ NΞW R&#' post='6761934' date='Oct 17 2009, 12:57 PM'][quote name='Kingjohnson' post='6759507' date='Oct 17 2009, 03:12 AM'][quote name='☠B7 (THΞ NΞW R&#' post='6757011' date='Oct 16 2009, 11:34 AM'][quote name='EvolutionIV' post='6749688' date='Oct 14 2009, 08:43 PM']Depending on who you make some faces were harder to make than others. The attires are usually a piece of cake depending on which one you've selected.[/quote]

[font="Trebuchet MS"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[font="Trebuchet MS"][b]360...been making him since like...SvR06 on PS2, but the facial hair was a nightmare... had him down pretty good last year, since it was my first year with 64 layers. but never got the chance to post him... we'll see about this year...I really wanna make certain people first and foremost, and he's certainly one of 'em..:nod:[/b][/font]
[/quote]

thats tight! u wouldnt mind if i downloaded him would u?

whats your gamertag?

[font="Trebuchet MS"][b]can't say yet...my 360's off being repaired, so I can't even play the game for another 2 or 3 weeks after I get it...I have a particular name in mind for a Gamertag I can use for the purpose of uploading CAWs, and maybe just getting a fresh start altogether, but if I say it, it'll probably get snatched up by some idiot thinking he's hilarious...:fedup:

and if I would actually upload a CAW, why would I have any problem with people downloading it? lol

I take a good amount of time to ensure my CAW is close to perfect in my own eyes, which is hard to do, seeing as I'm such a stickler for details...can't enjoy playing with it otherwise....CAWs are an avenue for me to channel any OCD I may have in me...lol..point being, it'll be awhile...I don't even know if this year's CAW Mode's really all that good yet... I can't wait to play the game and find out... I thought 09's CAW mode was perfect; it's the game itself that was boring lol[/b][/font]

Archived