XBL Popularity???*~

Well since I couldnt get this guy to agree to a 1 on 1 with me, I decided to let him see how ppl REALLY know him. He thinks he's known for his caw making, when in actually, he's known for being a lamer. So I let the "population" decide. I asked random ppl if they know him, and if they do, what were theyre 1st impressions. I was surprised that they knew him, but not surprised by the impressions.

TrilliamZ L2K: "Yup. hes a jab speared me and froze me as soon as the match started"
EliteStarXX: "Nope"
I Outlaw Torn I: "No."
Royalty xGmMx: "He is a lamer"
ANG3LiiK UTD: "No"
Ix Cool Kid xI: "No"
oH KoMpaNel 69: "its a long time ago when we had our match, he spamed alot"
SiCkN3Ss L2K: "NO"
lVl Empire lVl: "Yes, annoying player"
lXl The Hobbs lXl: "Nope"
iShocKWaVe x: "Yes, 1005 Noob"
oo7 N3lly xGmMx: "yes and a fag"

The list goes on...

The only reason I did this is cause I thought it was histerical that he actually thought being popular on XBL was somthing benifitial. So.....do YOU know him?*~

Results?

[quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6742370' date='Oct 13 2009, 10:54 AM']Well since I couldnt get this guy to agree to a 1 on 1 with me, I decided to let him see how ppl REALLY know him. He thinks he's known for his caw making, when in actually, he's known for being a lamer. So I let the "population" decide. I asked random ppl if they know him, and if they do, what were theyre 1st impressions. I was surprised that they knew him, but not surprised by the impressions.

TrilliamZ L2K: "Yup. hes a jab speared me and froze me as soon as the match started"
EliteStarXX: "Nope"
I Outlaw Torn I: "No."
Royalty xGmMx: "He is a lamer"
ANG3LiiK UTD: "No"
Ix Cool Kid xI: "No"
oH KoMpaNel 69: "its a long time ago when we had our match, he spamed alot"
SiCkN3Ss L2K: "NO"
lVl Empire lVl: "Yes, annoying player"
lXl The Hobbs lXl: "Nope"
iShocKWaVe x: "Yes, 1005 Noob"
oo7 N3lly xGmMx: "yes and a fag"

The list goes on...

The only reason I did this is cause I thought it was histerical that he actually thought being popular on XBL was somthing benifitial. So.....do YOU know him?*~

Results?
[/quote]
lol ive never heard of him before...i dont play online anyways but he said he is known for his caw making?...i dont know him

[quote name='xChokeslam' post='6744079' date='Oct 13 2009, 06:34 PM']Jesus Christ, you take this game too seriously. Even your friends admit it. Mz Lovely etc.[/quote]

care to elucidate the "etc" because im pretty sure most of the people on her friends list care about putting down whiney douchebags as much as she does

[quote name='Undead Archon' post='6744438' date='Oct 13 2009, 08:46 PM'][quote name='xChokeslam' post='6744079' date='Oct 13 2009, 06:34 PM']Jesus Christ, you take this game too seriously. Even your friends admit it. Mz Lovely etc.[/quote]

care to elucidate the "etc" because im pretty sure most of the people on her friends list care about putting down whiney douchebags as much as she does
[/quote]

Pretty much lol. And xChokeslam, how would you know who's on my friends list or not? And please do elaborate on the "ect", I'm open minded.*~

No. I do agree, glitching, whiney douchebags have no place in video games. But you complain about glitchers quite a lot, I don't need to elaborate on the etc. because if they wanted to tell you that they believe you take the game very seriously than they would. I have no place in doing that. I've played you before, most of the time you're on the mic going "Woooow..Really now?...Wooooow..." If you are not winning, you consider ANYTHING cheap. I've argued with you before on here. And it's really just pointless. I'm not going to come back here, because you will have some sort of "response" from you and one of your buddies, that I really won't care about.

There are THOUSANDS of people on SVR who have an ego like zodiac's. No need to make a whole damn topic about him, you're just giving him the recognition he wants.

[quote name='xChokeslam' post='6744951' date='Oct 13 2009, 10:12 PM']No. I do agree, glitching, whiney douchebags have no place in video games. But you complain about glitchers quite a lot, I don't need to elaborate on the etc. because if they wanted to tell you that they believe you take the game very seriously than they would. I have no place in doing that. I've played you before, most of the time you're on the mic going "Woooow..Really now?...Wooooow..." If you are not winning, you consider ANYTHING cheap. I've argued with you before on here. And it's really just pointless. I'm not going to come back here, because you will have some sort of "response" from you and one of your buddies, that I really won't care about.

There are THOUSANDS of people on SVR who have an ego like zodiac's. No need to make a whole damn topic about him, you're just giving him the recognition he wants.[/quote]

Aaahhhwww, Im afraid Im gunna have to ask you to apologize Sir. I dont have, nor use a mic on XBL, and secondly this is the messege from MzLovely after I asked her if she thought I take the game to seriously

"no i never said that we only tagged so how would i kno and some guy thought i was u and i said no... and he said that u take the game serious and i was like no thats my gurl"
[img]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/CHUBZ316/1013092223a.jpg[/img]

Sorry, but atleast make sure you have the right person.*~

Lmao sounds like someone's posing as you. Btw, I don't even have Mz Lovely on my friends list. So how would she know who I am. But yeah, Mz Lovely did say you take the game very seriously. Not when I asked about you though, they were talking and I said "Yeah I know her." "Yeeeeah. My girl takes this game waaaaay too seriously -Creepy laugh-" But yeah. I remember playing someone named Lady Karma, who used YOUR caw and just spammed the mic with "Woooow...Reeeeally now?..." etc.

WOW, you are a stalker. As everyone can plainly see I never said everyone knows me. I said I was popular because my caws are cool and different. I even asked you nicely (as seen in the video) to leave me alone since I do not play glitchers and you glitched me in a funsy match and you also glitched a 10yr old who just started playing xbox live.

I don't want to play with people who are no fun to play and your one of them and that's because you make up the rules as you go along and by the lame video, you also have no life and take this game too seriously. I have a life off of xbox, a job and things I enjoy doing. Your just trying to redeem yourself since I called you out on some things months ago and you said you had video to prove it but you didn't because you made it all up.

I cant believe your so sad and pathetic to have some vendetta for 6 months, that just proves my point that you are a weirdo and a stalker. As I told you before, leave me alone. There is something obviously wrong with your mentality to stalk a guy for 6 months and put up some lame video of certain hand picked people who you know will say things about me. I've played quite a few people who are glitchers or noobs on your list so it is pretty biased. Why did you only select certain individuals??????? It's plain to see, you did that because you knew you'd get that type of response.

I create nice caws and thats all. I don't care if I win or lose as long as I look cool and have fun. Isn't that the point of this game? I never said I was the best, I just said I was popular for my caws because I put a lot of time and effort into them and for me that was the most important aspect of SVR. Quit trying to ruin people's fun, your a big poorsport and it's people like you who have wrecked online for others who don't care about winning.

BTW, I hope I didn't offend anyone here except you Lady Poorsport!

Those individuals i picked play smackdown -_-, i dont have friends list full of ppl "only" from SvR. It wouldnt help your case if I asked sombody that plays Ghost Recon, or Madden, if they know you...because obviously, they wont. Theres no vendeta, I just wanted to prove that your not known for anything you think your known for, and i just did it.

[quote]Lmao sounds like someone's posing as you. Btw, I don't even have Mz Lovely on my friends list. So how would she know who I am. But yeah, Mz Lovely did say you take the game very seriously. Not when I asked about you though, they were talking and I said "Yeah I know her." "Yeeeeah. My girl takes this game waaaaay too seriously -Creepy laugh-" But yeah. I remember playing someone named Lady Karma, who used YOUR caw and just spammed the mic with "Woooow...Reeeeally now?..." etc.[/quote]

Guy, just stop, because your making yourself sound like you have no clue what your talking about. 1st, She "doesnt" know who you are, as you can apparantly see. You thought she was me, and now feeling stupid that you were wrong, you have the impression that someones impersonating me -_-. Secondly, who are you? Whats your GT? And how would you know what "my" caw looks like if I use multiple?

So basically, your not taling about me, your talking about someone pretendeing to be me (which i doubt theres one), because everybody that played me knows i dont use my mic @ all.*~

[quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6746850' date='Oct 14 2009, 09:55 AM']Those individuals i picked play smackdown -_-, i dont have friends list full of ppl "only" from SvR. It wouldnt help your case if I asked sombody that plays Ghost Recon, or Madden, if they know you...because obviously, they wont. Theres no vendeta, I just wanted to prove that your not known for anything you think your known for, and i just did it.[/quote]

These are ppl from your friends list. Your in video's with some of them on youtube on your own homepage and in this video it shows messages from them about other stuff when you bring up my message. Also, I noticed you didn't check off WtFbBqSaUcE2589 and he plays SVR. I know that because he is in my friends list. Your a liar and a loser. I'm surprised you didn't ask brood bloodbath and all the brood what they thought of me as well. You might as well have. Your very funny Lady Karma, anyone who can read can see plain as day these people are friends of yours you previously played with.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW, you spent 2 or more hours doing all this and you say that your not obsessed with me? I think you have some sort of twisted crush on me.......... kinda reminds me of that movie "single white female". Next, you'll be dressing like me, talking like me, and watching me shower. ROTFLMAO! I better put blinds on my window!

This is hysterically funny. Gosh, I think I'm blushing........ all this attention on me like this, you sure know how to make your crushes known. You could have sent flowers. I think my head grew 2 sizes!!!!!!! Thanks for the promo, what a great way to end svr2009, finding out someone is deeply in love with me. ;)

Lol sure. I didnt check of that guy due to the "WTF" in the beginning of his name. Everybody knows about "WTF", so why would i ask a legitimate glitcher if he likes, or knows another legit glitcher? And the only "recently played" ppl in that video, id you and your friend. Everybody else above you two, are my friends.

But to end this, (and i cant beleive im saying this) The comments in Viewtufuls video, wether you like him or not, they are true. The funny thing is that everybody that had somthing to say about you in that vid, pretty much discribed you perfect lol. Till this day, nobody that has played you ever said anything positive about you, or how you play the game, probobly other than your fellow lamers.*~

[quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6746850' date='Oct 14 2009, 03:02 PM']Those individuals i picked play smackdown -_-, i dont have friends list full of ppl "only" from SvR. It wouldnt help your case if I asked sombody that plays Ghost Recon, or Madden, if they know you...because obviously, they wont. Theres no vendeta, I just wanted to prove that your not known for anything you think your known for, and i just did it.

[quote]Lmao sounds like someone's posing as you. Btw, I don't even have Mz Lovely on my friends list. So how would she know who I am. But yeah, Mz Lovely did say you take the game very seriously. Not when I asked about you though, they were talking and I said "Yeah I know her." "Yeeeeah. My girl takes this game waaaaay too seriously -Creepy laugh-" But yeah. I remember playing someone named Lady Karma, who used YOUR caw and just spammed the mic with "Woooow...Reeeeally now?..." etc.[/quote]

Guy, just stop, because your making yourself sound like you have no clue what your talking about. 1st, She "doesnt" know who you are, as you can apparantly see. You thought she was me, and now feeling stupid that you were wrong, you have the impression that someones impersonating me -_-. Secondly, who are you? Whats your GT? And how would you know what "my" caw looks like if I use multiple?

So basically, your not taling about me, your talking about someone pretendeing to be me (which i doubt theres one), because everybody that played me knows i dont use my mic @ all.*~
[/quote]
Don't worry about who I am, that's none of your concern. All I know is that you're some stupid little ghetto chick from Brooklyn who thinks every one of her XBL matches is like a real life street fight. I thought she was you? You've got the wrong person. And yeah, either you're a dumb dyke with a raspy voice or someone's pretending to be you, with a similar gamertag. Which would you prefer it is? I've seen "your" caw because you've got the formula in the original caws section, jesus christ you are one stupid little girl.

Back on topic:

Zodiac is a little homosexual who thinks glitching is a win, just like you Karma. But you choose to glitch in player matches where "wins don't matter." So it makes everything different, right? Imo you're both incredibly ignorant.

Edit #2: I actually agree with zodiac on ONE of his standpoints, you are an incredibly immature and stupid girl who holds the stupidest grudges for the longest time. You whine, and bitch, and complain about glitchers ALL THE TIME. Seriously, just stop. Go do something else with your life.

well being that you know me, and i dont know you, your pretty much just another nobody =). Your probobly so mad because you might have lost to everybody that has theyre name mentioned in this topic. And to imply that Im a glitcher, makes you look like even more of a pissant. Wait no, sorry....a confused pissant....since you said you weren't going to come back here >_>.

But this internet sure is full of tough guys huh? Like I told Zodiac, if your going to tell sombody about theyre life, make sure your not doing the same thing they are. Which in your case, is on caws.ws....just like everybody else here. So from your perspective, you dont have much of a life either? Now please...sit back and watch me ignore you.*~

Lmao, thanks for proving my point. Calling people "nobodies". Saying they're "mad 'cause they lost their matches." you're just a typical nerd, you don't have to be a fat little boy to be a nerd. You can be an annoying up tight chick too. You do know me, I just choose not to tell you who I am. Because you just cry and complain, tell your buddies "Aye look at dis boy he so dumb hehehehehehe" You're a typical stereotyped stupid hoodrat, the only difference is you play video games. You can stop trying to argue with me, now. @ your first point, idc about losing. I hardly ever play player matches, which is where your nerd buddies dwell with their diva moves etc. I'm not a twat like your little clique of "gangstas" playin svr like it's a gang fight. I win, bye.

WtFbBq is not a member of the WTF clan duh!!!!! They stole that name from him to call their clan that. He is TCK co-leader of my clan, and we play for fun. I don't glitch unless I have to unlike Ms Liar Karma here. You only flame people because your miserable life is so pathetic and depressing.

Chokeslam, I don't believe I have ever played you and I have no beef with anyone here except Liar Karma. She deliberately sought me out to play so she could try to get me to noob her since she noobed me and glitched me before and capture it on video since she lied last time.

I don't play loser glitchers like her who are worthless except to their pimps! She is nothing to me and she is following me around like a lost puppy. Not many people like Liar Karma because she is a LIAR LIAR LIAR and a two bit prostitute who doesn't work and poses in her bra for 10 year olds.

I don't give a crap about you Karma or your opinions and you should put some of your energy into doing something with your life instead of lying in bed, playing video games and living off the American people.

I bet your hoping your welfare check comes on time so you can run out and buy the new game huh Karma? Your not even in my league, I don't play with useless noob hood rats who are poorsports and only care about glitching to win.

Your new gt should be something that represents you. You are not any kind of lady, your a bum, a skank and a loser. Ms Skank or Ms Crybaby is more suited.

Archived