UK Bad news

josesaladbar

LMAO im deffo going into town now, i was tempted to order it online later today and let the postman do the work (even tho i have got my friend to preorder it as he works in game) but damn even they cant, jeez WTF do they want from us? they deliver around midday! when it used to be around 7:30!! they can go Bleep themselfs TBH im so going to steal my posties bike and throw it in the river so he will have to walk the rest of the route! royal mail can kiss my arse!

[quote name='Jimmy1994' post='6741250' date='Oct 13 2009, 12:44 PM']i wonder if i can get game to make it a special delivery instead of snail mail.[/quote]

you cant just change the delivery unfortunately, you have to make an entirely new order, and with it being this close to release, the stone cold preorder code might not be available anymore

[quote name='LDN*' post='6741249' date='Oct 13 2009, 08:43 AM']Wtf.. This is the first time in my entire life I have ever pre-ordered a game online.. And the stupid pricks cant even deliver it properly. Its their job. They should do their freakin job.[/quote]

I would bet that Gamestop will already make those arangements. Probably will ship UPS of Fed Ex anyway.

[quote name='josesaladbar' post='6741255' date='Oct 13 2009, 12:46 PM'][quote name='Jimmy1994' post='6741250' date='Oct 13 2009, 12:44 PM']i wonder if i can get game to make it a special delivery instead of snail mail.[/quote]

you cant just change the delivery unfortunately, you have to make an entirely new order, and with it being this close to release, the stone cold preorder code might not be available anymore
[/quote]
i just checked, there's still pre order codes, i think i'll cancel my order and order with special delivery.

[quote name='Arsenal.' post='6741298' date='Oct 13 2009, 01:02 PM']How do you change it to special delivery, can't seem too find it...[/quote]
if it's game cancel your order and order again but change the post bit, i'm in the middle of it now.

I chose special delivery to get the guarantee of receiving it on release day. As far as I know, that should still mean we get it as when I send special delivery for my business, postal strikes haven't made any difference.

Regardless, I've emailed Game and asked if I'm still guaranteed the game on the 23rd. I also asked if they're willing to post the games when they receive them to avoid the strike altogether...

I can but ask.

[quote name='invisible man' post='6741330' date='Oct 13 2009, 02:14 PM']I chose special delivery to get the guarantee of receiving it on release day. As far as I know, that should still mean we get it as when I send special delivery for my business, postal strikes haven't made any difference.

Regardless, I've emailed Game and asked if I'm still guaranteed the game on the 23rd. I also asked if they're willing to post the games when they receive them to avoid the strike altogether...

I can but ask.[/quote]

Tell us want they respond with.

i have also emailed game asking if theres anything i can do to avoid the postal strike or if they are going to do anything to avoid it i also cant seem to change my order to special deilevery? u recon i should just order it all again?

Archived