Advanced Options Trouble

BFTdrmucko

Hey whats up everyone, im new to the forum, not to the site though. Anyway, im having trouble when im making the caws off the website. I dont know where to type the numbers after you select an item or part, etc.

I'll show u guys some examples from a Christian caw:

Eye Type: 1/9: [b]-5, 12, -3[/b]
Eyebrows: 1/39: [b]88, 0, 5[/b]
Eyelashes: 15/15: [b]100, 0, 0[/b]
Lips: 14/17: [b]100, 0, 2[/b]

The bold part is the part, I dont know where to type in. I can find the 1/9, the 1/39, the 15/15 and the 14/17 on their lists, but I cant find where to put the numbers after those.

Please help, ive been trying to figure this out for a really long time.

Thanks alot everyone,

BFTdrmucko

[quote name='BFTdrmucko' post='6738173' date='Oct 12 2009, 12:56 PM']Hey whats up everyone, im new to the forum, not to the site though. Anyway, im having trouble when im making the caws off the website. I dont know where to type the numbers after you select an item or part, etc.

I'll show u guys some examples from a Christian caw:

Eye Type: 1/9: [b]-5, 12, -3[/b]
Eyebrows: 1/39: [b]88, 0, 5[/b]
Eyelashes: 15/15: [b]100, 0, 0[/b]
Lips: 14/17: [b]100, 0, 2[/b]

The bold part is the part, I dont know where to type in. I can find the 1/9, the 1/39, the 15/15 and the 14/17 on their lists, but I cant find where to put the numbers after those.

Please help, ive been trying to figure this out for a really long time.

Thanks alot everyone,

BFTdrmucko[/quote]
The bold numbers are the colors after u select the part u want!If ur trying 2 figure out how 2 do custom colors,at the color screen all the way at the bottom it will say custom color,u click that & there u go! :)

Archived