Suggest any SVR 2009 CAWS!!! Matt Hardy Heel, Christian Cage, Dolf Ziggler ALL HERE!

Tornillo

Heya Guys....

I made this account and realised that i need to make... well caws!

So i want you to please write in the comment any superstar, and i will make him, show you a picture, and if your happy with it, send u the formula :)

SO be SURE to write a caw...

until then,

Tornillo.

I find it funny that people take the time out of their lives just to complain about a Caw Request Topic, in the grand scheme of things, so what if he posted in the wrong section, he doing us a favor by taking requests, dont act like an a**.

Tornillo, if you are taking TNA requests than i would like to see a good Kiyoshi, or Amazing Red Caw, i like those guys.

If you are just going with WWE, then how about Drew McIntyre or Tyler Reks

^^^^^weren't not being a** thank u very much....ur being a ass by trying to call us out who follow the forum rules...all we said was that this was in the wrong section....just letting him know....they created a request topic for a reason to put all request in that topic not in a topic for creations that have already been made....i think u need to go back and read through the forum rules!

[quote name='TheShape-NeverDies' post='6745081' date='Oct 13 2009, 10:33 PM']^^^^^weren't not being a** thank u very much....ur being a ass by trying to call us out who follow the forum rules...all we said was that this was in the wrong section....just letting him know....they created a request topic for a reason to put all request in that topic not in a topic for creations that have already been made....i think u need to go back and read through the forum rules![/quote]

No i get that there is a section for requests and a section for CAWS, i just find it funny that ten people have to tell the guy that he is in the wrong section, one notification would suffice, he is trying to do us a favor, thank you very much....

[quote name='TheShape-NeverDies' post='6747787' date='Oct 14 2009, 07:21 PM']we keep telling him that cuz he hasn't done nothing about it...he needs to edit this topic and change the title to Plz Close or Mods Close....and then start a new topic in the request section[/quote]
Or simply a mod can move it

Archived