annoying online player ps3

don't join his games then
i mean its a nice warning to tell people this guys a jackass but realy getting pissed cause you keep joining and the same thing keeps hapening is your fault

and sorry if i sound like a dick i've been working long and im tired

[quote name='jrock09' post='6730963' date='Oct 11 2009, 09:07 PM']don't join his games then
i mean its a nice warning to tell people this guys a jackass but realy getting pissed cause you keep joining and the same thing keeps hapening is your fault

and sorry if i sound like a dick i've been working long and im tired[/quote]

Well gee whizz thanks captain obvious!!

I didnt join any of his games he joined a 1 on 1 i was hosting & i just made this to warn others who lay ps3 online uncase he joins their games what hes like.

& to the guy above yeah i didnt really have a choice with the ring out cos it was extreme rules. Sucks for me.

[quote name='The Big Shot T.M.D' post='6736016' date='Oct 12 2009, 03:14 AM'][quote name='jrock09' post='6730963' date='Oct 11 2009, 09:07 PM']don't join his games then

I didnt join any of his games he joined a 1 on 1 i was hosting & i just made this to warn others who lay ps3 online uncase he joins their games what hes like.

& to the guy above yeah i didnt really have a choice with the ring out cos it was extreme rules. Sucks for me.
[/quote]
whoa WTF thanks captain obvious well wehere the *censored* did you write this guy joined my game he was a nooby dick blah blah blah blah god im tired of these someone puts somthing up like this every *censored*ing week to avoid such and such whatever most peple say *censored* that im going to find him and teach him a leasson anywat *censored* i don't even remeber posting on this but still no one *censored*ing cares honeslty i did this to warn people *censored* no one cares about this shit hell what about the players that aren't on caws.ws they'll still face him why not make a *censored*ing video on youtube you know why cause its stupid you know what i recemend find 3 fair players and play with them problem *censored*ing solved.

[quote name='jrock09' post='6740127' date='Oct 13 2009, 03:22 PM'][quote name='The Big Shot T.M.D' post='6736016' date='Oct 12 2009, 03:14 AM'][quote name='jrock09' post='6730963' date='Oct 11 2009, 09:07 PM']don't join his games then

[/quote]
whoa WTF thanks captain obvious well wehere the *censored* did you write this guy joined my game he was a nooby dick blah blah blah blah god im tired of these someone puts somthing up like this every *censored*ing week to avoid such and such whatever most peple say *censored* that im going to find him and teach him a leasson anywat *censored* i don't even remeber posting on this but still no one *censored*ing cares honeslty i did this to warn people *censored* no one cares about this shit hell what about the players that aren't on caws.ws they'll still face him why not make a *censored*ing video on youtube you know why cause its stupid you know what i recemend find 3 fair players and play with them problem *censored*ing solved.
[/quote]

Do u sleep much?

[quote name='The Big Shot T.M.D' post='6736016' date='Oct 12 2009, 03:14 AM'][quote name='jrock09' post='6730963' date='Oct 11 2009, 09:07 PM']don't join his games then

[/quote]

Take it easy mate, he just said he is tired from work.

Try to get some sleep.

[quote name='Juice®' post='6740367' date='Oct 12 2009, 11:11 PM'][quote name='The Big Shot T.M.D' post='6736016' date='Oct 12 2009, 03:14 AM'][quote name='jrock09' post='6730963' date='Oct 11 2009, 09:07 PM']don't join his games then

[/quote]

Take it easy mate, he just said he is tired from work.

Try to get some sleep.
[/quote]

thank you at least someones nice here

Archived