Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheEye

Jeff Hardy(Updated 10/16/09)

Jeff Hardy
[url="http://img202.imageshack.us/i/52588034.png/"][img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/673/52588034.png[/img][/url]

dont be afraid to say its bad or whatever i wont mind

[quote name='Karma' post='6729284' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:18 AM']dont be afraid to say its [b]bad[/b] or whatever i wont mind[/quote]

are you serious?? this is one of the best jeff hardy i have seen this year
change the eyebrows to 2 the one that Mustacio used

[quote name='Frank97' post='6729659' date='Oct 10 2009, 05:36 PM']Whay are the eyebrows you're using???
Looking good[/quote]
20 or 21 :)
thanks

[quote name='.:Cross-Rhodes-Fan:.' post='6730922' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:47 AM'][quote name='Karma' post='6729284' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:18 AM']dont be afraid to say its [b]bad[/b] or whatever i wont mind[/quote]

are you serious?? this is one of the best jeff hardy i have seen this year
change the eyebrows to 2 the one that Mustacio used
[/quote]
wow thanks man and ok

[quote name='M.A.M' post='6731661' date='Oct 11 2009, 06:07 AM']very nice man
really cant suggest anything on tis
well done[/quote]
wow thanks

It looks ok but, it's not screaming Jeff. It looks like a guy who tries to look like jeff hardy. If that makes sense..

Anyway, my suggestions;
-The eye look off but, it could just be your camera.
-The eyes are too high, just by a few clicks.
-The lips look like hell man, gotta be honest with that.. Use lips 13, and yeah, might just want to start over on those.
-The nose bridge is too small, and too high
-And I'm not really a fan of that facial hair. I dunno, I always go with the ingame hair because it actually looks like facial hair, and saves a few layers.

[quote name='Twitch//' post='6732093' date='Oct 11 2009, 08:07 AM']It looks ok but, it's not screaming Jeff.[b] It looks like a guy who tries to look like jeff hardy. If that makes sense..[/b]

Anyway, my suggestions;
-The eye look off but, it could just be your camera.
-The eyes are too high, just by a few clicks.
-The lips look like hell man, gotta be honest with that.. Use lips 13, and yeah, might just want to start over on those.
-The nose bridge is too small, and too high
-And I'm not really a fan of that facial hair. I dunno, I always go with the ingame hair because it actually looks like facial hair, and saves a few layers.[/quote]
lol at the bolded part and thanks for suggestions

[quote name='TigerDriver07' post='6732162' date='Oct 11 2009, 08:23 AM']looks good, bring the nose down a bit. It's a bit too high, but that is the only problem I see. It is too bad about the hair choices in the game but well done.[/quote]
ok and thanks

I love how you just totally ignored vik. I mean yeah, it's an ugly subject but come on.

[quote name='Twitch//' post='6740347' date='Oct 13 2009, 04:06 AM']I love how you just totally ignored vik. I mean yeah, it's an ugly subject but come on.[/quote]
He PM'ed me about it. lololol.

[quote name='SEV7Nâ„¢√' post='6740380' date='Oct 12 2009, 08:17 PM']Eyes, Mouth, Cheeks and Nose are totally off.[/quote]
ok all be sure to look at that

[quote name='Im The Miz And Im Awesome' post='6746217' date='Oct 14 2009, 02:00 AM']This Is Brilliant Why Dont U Make A Face Painted Jeff Hardy With The Same Formula???[/quote]
i will if the update or the final no paint jeff hardy turns out good

[quote name='Hugh G Rection.' post='6755429' date='Oct 16 2009, 01:48 AM']i honestly didn't know what to expect but its not bad at all, nicely done[/quote]
thanks

[quote name='M.A.M' post='6760764' date='Oct 17 2009, 08:26 AM']bro the link is broken or its just my computer just sayin[/quote]
i can c it on mine guess its just ur computer