this is a newbie type quetsio

JLRAVER08

for PS2, when competing in the royal rumble to avoid being eliminated, can you use the grapple reversal button or just have to mash buttons to avoid being eliminated? the new controller i got a few months back (technically it was apparently used and the damn thing broke yesterday) i just tapped R2 very fast before opponents tried to eliminated me and i avoided elimination but the old controller i'm using now (loose R1 button) doesn't let me do that. just wondering if mashing buttons is the only way to avoid being eliminated.

[quote name='Skipper⎷⎛' post='6735353' date='Oct 12 2009, 03:25 AM']mash up[/quote]

alright and 2 more newbie type question (despite me not being a newbie): if someone has resiliency and/or durability what's the point of the stamina button? and for that matter does holding Select still replenish stamina on this game or not?

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='JLRAVER08' date='29 October 2009 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1256866026' post='6810114']
[quote name='Juice®' date='14 October 2009 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1255488455' post='6745162']
There is no Stamnina button...

If you have Stamina on there is no button to replenish it. You just have to not do anything 'till the bar goes back up.
[/quote]

what bar?
[/quote]
why would u bump this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived