who finds it annoying

Twisted...

[quote name='jeff hardy#1fan' post='6711285' date='Oct 6 2009, 04:49 PM']y do that when you can make a new attire for the caw u created

e.g. jeff hardy normaly has black and white armbands

i made him have a red, green, blue, and yellow armbands+ a red singlet

[b]oh and cm chump is a loser/ d***head/ an a**hole and and sucks at wrestling
he should get fired[/b][/quote]

How old are you? 8?

[quote name='jeff hardy#1fan' post='6713103' date='Oct 7 2009, 06:33 PM']no i am not 8 and i hope your not defending punk because he sucks[/quote]

Thats funny considering who your role model is :P

Punk > Hardy

ANY day of the week

What you would rather be an embarrassment than be respectable that what u saying?

[quote name='jeff hardy#1fan' post='6711285' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:49 PM']y do that when you can make a new attire for the caw u created

e.g. jeff hardy normaly has black and white armbands

i made him have a red, green, blue, and yellow armbands+ a red singlet

[b]oh and cm chump is a loser/ d***head/ an a**hole and and sucks at wrestling
he should get fired[/b][/quote]
That coming from a Hardy fan has me in tears of laughter right now :lol:.

[quote name='jeff hardy#1fan' post='6713103' date='Oct 7 2009, 12:33 AM']no i am not 8 and i hope your not defending punk because he sucks[/quote]
So you're 7?

And no, I'm not trying to 'defend punk because he sucks'. I respect both of them as preformers and atheletes, seeing as that's all they are. You do know wrestling is [b]scripted[/b] right?

[quote name='jeff hardy#1fan' post='6711285' date='Oct 6 2009, 11:49 PM']oh and cm chump is a loser/ d***head/ an a**hole and and sucks at wrestling
he should get fired[/quote]
Oh my.. You should stop watching WWE since Jeff is being sentenced to a crime:hqhq:. Jeff's a druggie, Don't get me wrong but I'm a Jeff mark but it doesn't take away the fact that he uses/used illegal substances.

[quote name='jeff hardy#1fan' post='6713103' date='Oct 7 2009, 08:33 AM']no i am not 8 and i hope your not defending punk because he sucks[/quote]
Haha, thanks for justifying waiting for this thread to load.

Meh, i like making attires

Archived