-.-

The D

Does anyone even mod the SvR2010 section? Just give me the ability to close topics 'til the game comes out and I'll do it myself because the place is a *censored*ing mess. I'm in the section all the time and I'm fair. There's just so many useless topics that don't need to be there. You want this website to be a place to come and get 2010 news, but at the moment you have to spend about 30mins wading through the total shit to find any news. [b]Please let me clear it up![/b] >_>

Haha, I first got warned in 2006. Warns don't mean a damn thing, they need someone who can do the job and do the job well. I'm not in any sort of clique, I'll be fair and I'll clear the place up. That's what they need, that's what you need, Tom. >_>

I'm in the SvR 2010 section right now and its just a complete mess. There are about 50 topics claiming to have new videos/screen shots, and they are by no means new. There are about 4 different countdown threads and someone has posted what he thinks will happen at Wrestlemania 26...WTF has that got to do with anything? It needs a clean up badly.

If you look at the active members list you'll usually see I'm there, I haven't been in the SvR 2010 section much this year granted I should have been, but I'll try to venture in there more in the mean time if you see any topics feel free to PM me.

[quote name='Sarcastic.' post='6709510' date='Oct 6 2009, 07:55 AM']No, don't question the Mods! They will watch you like a hawk now and the very second you do one thing wrong (even if its not warn worthy), they give you a warn so you're not eligible to be a mod anymore.[/quote]
Yeah coz warnin iz fun. Corrupt modz ftw!

Seriously, I'll try to go in that section more. I've been a little lazy.

[quote name='TheThreeD' post='6709530' date='Oct 6 2009, 01:02 PM']Haha, I first got warned in 2006. Warns don't mean a damn thing, they need someone who can do the job and do the job well. [b]I'm not in any sort of clique[/b], I'll be fair and I'll clear the place up. That's what they need, that's what you need, Tom. >_>[/quote]
Sorry, you gotta be in the clique to be a mod. They don't want people who will do things fairly, then they can't have fun.

[quote name='I am King' post='6711162' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:14 PM'][quote name='TheThreeD' post='6709530' date='Oct 6 2009, 01:02 PM']Haha, I first got warned in 2006. Warns don't mean a damn thing, they need someone who can do the job and do the job well. [b]I'm not in any sort of clique[/b], I'll be fair and I'll clear the place up. That's what they need, that's what you need, Tom. >_>[/quote]
Sorry, you gotta be in the clique to be a mod. They don't want people who will do things fairly, then they can't have fun.
[/quote]
I'm sorry but you joined this forum today. How the hell can you claim something like that?

[quote name='Sarcastic.' post='6709510' date='Oct 6 2009, 01:55 PM']No, don't question the Mods! They will watch you like a hawk now and the very second you do one thing wrong (even if its not warn worthy), they give you a warn so you're not eligible to be a mod anymore.[/quote]

Lol.

Hey man, if you're keen enough to do it, you have my support. Maybe an Admin can look into makin' you a Mod... Until then, if you could continue to report problems, it'd be a massive help. :cool:

[quote name='Sarcastic.' post='6711188' date='Oct 6 2009, 11:22 PM'][quote name='I am King' post='6711162' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:14 PM'][quote name='TheThreeD' post='6709530' date='Oct 6 2009, 01:02 PM']Haha, I first got warned in 2006. Warns don't mean a damn thing, they need someone who can do the job and do the job well. [b]I'm not in any sort of clique[/b], I'll be fair and I'll clear the place up. That's what they need, that's what you need, Tom. >_>[/quote]
[/quote]
I'm sorry but you joined this forum today. How the hell can you claim something like that?
[/quote]
because hes a former member called JBL.

[quote name='TheThreeD' post='6709530' date='Oct 6 2009, 01:02 PM']Haha, I first got warned in 2006. Warns don't mean a damn thing, they need someone who can do the job and do the job well. I'm not in any sort of clique, I'll be fair and I'll clear the place up. That's what they need, that's what you need, Tom. >_>[/quote]
Actually the rules say that people that have/had at least a warning cannot be moderators or admins.

By the way, all you can do for now is to report any infractions so that the mods can take care of the problem.

[quote]Actually the rules say that people that have/had at least a warning cannot be moderators or admins.

By the way, all you can do for now is to report any infractions so that the mods can take care of the problem.[/quote]

At the time of the last applications it was changed to not having a warning at that time they were looking for new recruits. The rule itself was never changed/edited to reflect that.

[quote name='KAℤ' post='6711345' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:57 PM']Just give it to him already, the SVR 2010 section is really out of control and is gonna be like that for a long time unless you guys make more mods at appropriate time zones[/quote]
No, it should be given to someone that is really responsible such as Sarcastic or Sandman.

[quote name='† Volrath †' post='6711380' date='Oct 6 2009, 05:03 PM'][quote name='KAℤ' post='6711345' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:57 PM']Just give it to him already, the SVR 2010 section is really out of control and is gonna be like that for a long time unless you guys make more mods at appropriate time zones[/quote]
No, it should be given to someone that is really responsible such as Sarcastic or Sandman.
[/quote]
You're joking right? How is D not responsible? What, you think he's gonna' abuse his powers 'for teh lulz'? No. I think D would do a great job, seeing he's in that forum alot...

[quote name='N.I.C.â„¢' post='6711411' date='Oct 6 2009, 11:08 PM'][quote name='† Volrath †' post='6711380' date='Oct 6 2009, 05:03 PM'][quote name='KAℤ' post='6711345' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:57 PM']Just give it to him already, the SVR 2010 section is really out of control and is gonna be like that for a long time unless you guys make more mods at appropriate time zones[/quote]
[/quote]
You're joking right? How is D not responsible? What, you think he's gonna' abuse his powers 'for teh lulz'? No. I think D would do a great job, seeing he's in that forum alot...
[/quote]
Someone that had a warn don't seem to be very responsible to be selected this way for a mod spot, there are other people that can make a better job.

Archived