Bragging Rights Match To Be Announced On RAW

Playing The Game

[quote][center]According to PWInsider.com, you can expect another gimmick match between Randy Orton and John Cena for the WWE Championship to be announced on RAW tonight for the upcoming WWE Bragging Rights pay-per view.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton at the 10/25 Bragging Rights PPV in Pittsburgh, PA will be an Iron Man Match.[/center][/quote]

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]

[url="http://pwinsider.com/article/41986/spoiler-cena-vs-orton-at-bragging-rights-will-be.html?p=1"]WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST LET JOHN CENA *censored*ING WIN? BULL SHIT PIECE OF F*ING HUMBER SHITTICKLE *censored*ING GONNA *censored* LEAH REMINIS'A SWETTTET CHJUISCE ASS![/url]

[quote name='Playing The Game' post='6707208' date='Oct 5 2009, 02:42 PM'][quote][center]According to PWInsider.com, you can expect another gimmick match between Randy Orton and John Cena for the WWE Championship to be announced on RAW tonight for the upcoming WWE Bragging Rights pay-per view.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton at the 10/25 Bragging Rights PPV in Pittsburgh, PA will be an Iron Man Match.[/center][/quote]

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]

[url="http://pwinsider.com/article/41986/spoiler-cena-vs-orton-at-bragging-rights-will-be.html?p=1"]WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST LET JOHN CENA *censored*ING WIN? BULL SHIT PIECE OF F*ING HUMBER SHITTICKLE *censored*ING GONNA *censored* LEAH REMINIS'A SWETTTET CHJUISCE ASS![/url]

[/quote]
Finally a fresh and new match for the wwe title :(

Can we just put an end to this cena vs orton feud!!?

it's the same stuff all the time!!

Week 1:

Cena: I LOST MY TITLE TO ORTON BUT IT WILL BE MINE BECAUSE AT BRAGGING RIGHT THE CHAMP WILL BE HERE AGAIN!!!!! *THROWS OFF HAT AND T SHIRT*

Week 2:

Orton: I destroyed Cena and the age of Orton is back. *salivates all over floor* :shake:

Week 3:

Cena: ORTON YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT GET MY HANDS ON YOU BEFORE BRAGGING RIGHTS BECAUSE YOU WONT MAKE IT THERE!!!

*brawl. *

PPV:

Punch. Kick. 5 knuckle shuffle. STFU. Rope Break. RKO. Kick out. Attitude Adjustment reversed into another RKO. kick out. Punt attempt. STFU. Cena wins like superman.

next week:
Orton: I want a rematch at the next ppv.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Guest .:SM:.
John Cena Vs Randy Orton Vs Triple H at Night of Champions
John Cena Vs Randy Orton at Summerslam
John Cena Vs Randy Orton at Breaking Point
John Cena Vs Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell

God, make it end -_-

Archived