Why do they submit in the Elimination Chamber?

iamthedoctor

Ok Ive got a question. Having recently got back in 2009 sd vs Raw game somethings been bugging me. I picked a elimination chamber and chose Undertaker and another player picked Cena. Why is it everytime he does the STFU to me my character taps out when the match options are specifically set to Quit NO. Seems a bit pointless in having a option to tap out yes or no if your gonna submit anyway.

Any ideas?

[quote name='iamthedoctor' post='6700573' date='Oct 4 2009, 10:03 AM']Ok Ive got a question. Having recently got back in 2009 sd vs Raw game somethings been bugging me. I picked a elimination chamber and chose Undertaker and another player picked Cena. Why is it everytime he does the STFU to me my character taps out when the match options are specifically set to Quit NO. Seems a bit pointless in having a option to tap out yes or no if your gonna submit anyway.

Any ideas?[/quote]

[quote name='DM.' post='6704908' date='Oct 5 2009, 04:47 AM']Obvious much? It's because hes John Cena.[/quote]

Found my new sig. :hqhq:

[quote name='Save_Us.Edge™' post='6729502' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:05 PM'][quote name='iamthedoctor' post='6700573' date='Oct 4 2009, 10:03 AM']Ok Ive got a question. Having recently got back in 2009 sd vs Raw game somethings been bugging me. I picked a elimination chamber and chose Undertaker and another player picked Cena. Why is it everytime he does the STFU to me my character taps out when the match options are specifically set to Quit NO. Seems a bit pointless in having a option to tap out yes or no if your gonna submit anyway.

Any ideas?[/quote]

[quote name='DM.' post='6704908' date='Oct 5 2009, 04:47 AM']Obvious much? It's because hes John Cena.[/quote]

Found my new sig. :hqhq:
[/quote]
You got the quote mixed up. :P
Here fixed it for you

[quote name='DM.' post='6704908' date='Oct 5 2009, 07:47 PM'][quote name='iamthedoctor' post='6700573' date='Oct 5 2009, 01:03 AM']
Ok Ive got a question. Having recently got back in 2009 sd vs Raw game somethings been bugging me. I picked a elimination chamber and chose Undertaker and another player picked Cena. Why is it everytime he does the STFU to me my character taps out when the match options are specifically set to Quit NO. Seems a bit pointless in having a option to tap out yes or no if your gonna submit anyway.

Any ideas?[/quote]
Obvious much? It's because hes John Cena.
[/quote]

[quote name='DM.' post='6704908' date='Oct 5 2009, 12:47 AM']Obvious much? It's because hes John Cena.[/quote]
Its true i found a easy wayto spam with cena and then hit stf and i win the match by submition. His rtwm went by quick. Except the iorn man match

Archived