PS3 eFed

Kell67

[center][font="Trebuchet MS"]I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting an eFed. All eFeds that I have seen seem to have people from different timezones on the same show which I imagine makes it difficult to get online at the same time.

What I'm proposing is an eFed with people from the same time zone on the same show (e.g 1 for North America, 1 for Europe and 1 for Asia/Australia)

I'm not posting rules at this time, once we have a starting roster all members of the eFed can be involved in deciding how we want our promotion to go. The only thought I have had is that we should have 4 PPVs per year which are cross brand to tie the individual shows together as 1 eFed.

If you would be interested please post your name [font="Arial"]&[/font] location (North America/Europe/Asia/Australia) and hopefully we'll get a decent roster size.[/font]
:hhh: :scsa: :table: :cena: :kane: :mankind: :rvd: :booker: :mysterio: :steiner: :jarrett:
[/center]

[quote]All eFeds that I have seen seem to have people from different timezones on the same show which I imagine makes it difficult to get online at the same time.[/quote]
From experience, It's not difficult when you have a week to do a match. I've never missed a match.

Archived